Chapter 9

Jack's pov

I can't believe Elsa doesn't belive in me anymore I shouldn't of stayed away so long!

"Jack why don't you make her try to believe again" North suggested.

"How, I can't just make her start believing"?

"Go do something only you can do" Tooth chirped in.

"She'll only think she did it and make her even more scared of her powers".

"You should still watch over her mate" Bunny butted in.

"It kills me to say this - but your right, Kangaroo". I flew off to Arendalle.

Elsa's pov

Was he real or was he just my imagination? Pitch said he wasn't and he wouldn't lie to me, right? But his laugh - his touch - his voice - sounded so real, and this snowflake bracelet I don't remember my parents or Pitch giving it to me.

But if he is, why hasn't he come back yet?

"Elsa are you thinking about that Jack person again?" Pitch's voice came from behind me.

"Yeah, it's just it feels so real like he wasn't just my imagination."

"I told you before Elsa, he isn't real, he would have come back if he was," Pitch replied agitated.

"I know but what about my bracelet" I defended showing him the bracelet.

"You don't remember I gave you that on your 12th birthday" he said

I knew Pitch was lying he's never giving me a present before. He's keeping something from me and I'm going to find out what it is!

Pitch's pov

Even when that ignorant Jack Frost isn't here he's messing with my plans. Turning Elsa into my evil queen and destroying those petty Guardians. 

Elsa's powers can easily beat that measly Jack Frost.

Narrorator's pov

After Elsa went to bed Jack slowly crept throught the window and looked at Elsa wishing she could see him.

"It must hurt having the person you love the most ignore you" said a voice from the shadows.

"Pitch" Jack grilled at the man coming out of the shadows

"She doesn't believe in you anymore you should just leave. Save yourself the pain," said Pitch

"And why would I do that Pitch" Jack barked at pitch.

Pitch chuckled darkly before heading towards Elsa's bed. He lightly shooke her awake.

"Pitch what are you doing here" Elsa asked groggily

Pitch just lightly tilted Elsa's head to look at him and kissed her.

"Good night my queen" Pitch whispered in her ear, purposely being loud enough for Jack to overhear.

"Good night my king" Elsa giggled and fell back to sleep.

By the time Pitch turned around Jack was bubbling with anger and hurt at the affection Elsa had shown him. He fired one his ice blasts but Pitch already had disapeared. Jack looked at Elsa wishing he was the one to kiss her and not Pitch. He walked over to her bed and caressed cheek.

"Good-bye my, snowflake."

A/N:

Sorry for the really slow updates!! :(

But should Elsa end up with Pitch or JacK comment...