Things You Might Not Know About Frozen

1. Elsa's hit song Let It Go was made in a day.

2. Jennifer Lee was the first woman to direct a Disney animated feature and she's also the first woman to write an entire screenplay for a Disney animated feature.

3. The idea of Frozen isn't new, Walt Disney wanted to make a movie based on The Snow Queen since the 1940's.

4. The names Elsa and Anna have become increasingly popular after Frozen's release.

5. It took fifty animators nine month to build Elsa's ice palace, which only works to 36 seconds of Elsa building it in the movie.

6. Elsa's hair has 420, 000 strands of CGI hair. That's fifteen times more hair than Rapunzel.

7. When Anna is mimicking the paintings in For the First Time in Forever there's a painting by Jean-Honorè, which is called The Swing.

8. Arendalle is based off of Norway.

9. Frozen is one of the only Disney films to have the voice actors and actresses record together.

10. Animators made an entire new program to make Elsa's hair, which is called Tonic.

11. It's hard to imagine anyone other than the wickedly talented Indina Menzel playing Elsa, but originally Megan Mullally was suppose to play her.

12. Originally Frozen was going to be a 2-D movie.

13. The films' animators held a "sister summit" to get a better grasp on sisterly relationships.

14. The crest of Arendelle is called a Crocus.

15. Let it Go has been recorded in forty-one different languages.

16. Elsa's ice changes colour varying on her emotions. Blue is happy, red is fear and yellow is anger.

17. Frozen has become the highest grossing animated film of all time with over $1.07 billion.

18. The music in Frozen makes up twenty-four minutes of the movie.

19. Do You Wanna Build a Snowman almost didn't make the cut to be in the movie.

20. Both Indina Menzel and Kristen Bell auditioned for the role of Rapunzel. Santino Fontana(Hans) auditioned for the role of Flynn Rider.

A/N:

Once again, thank-you all for sticking with me on my first fan fiction and book on wattpad. Also, a special shout-out to @_Pautastic_ for the hilarious comment in chapter 7, FrozenWitch, and QueenOfMuffins23 for all the wonderful and constant support. And everyone else who commented and voted. You should also check out greenbean4554's page! Thank-you so much my snowflake and be sure to check out some of my new stories as well!!