Chapter 16

"Hope I'm not interrupted anything," a familar voice said from behind the duo. Elsa could feel Pitch's grip tighten around her significantly as she tried to strain her neck to get a view of the mysterious phantom. It took a minute but Elsa could finally put a name to the familar voice that was ringing in her ears.

"Jack?" She questioned, even though she knew already who it was.

"Yes, snowflake. Didn't think I'd leave leave you again, did you?"

Elsa broke free of Pitch's grip and turned to face Jack.

"Jack," she whispered in relief as she rushed to go embrace him. They stood there for a couple of minutes just enjoying each-others cold embrace.

"As much and I like this, and believe me I do, I believe there's something Pitch would like to share with you," Jack said while pulling away from the hug, sending an accusing glare his way.

Elsa turned back around and looked at Pitch, waiting for whatever information he was suppose to give to her. Instead of that however, Pitch just looking at Jack with pure loathing.

"Well, seeing as it's obvious that he's not going to tell you, so I will," he said while taking a look at Pitch before continuing, "do you know the real reason your parent's ship crashed?"

Elsa nodded, "there was a storm and the tides brung the ship down." She said mirroring what Jack had said earlier.

"No, it was Pitch. He's the one that caused the storm to take your parent's ship down," Elsa shook her head in denial as she muttered the words 'no' over and over again.

"That isn't true Pitch, right?! Tell him that it isn't true!" She cried while frantically looking at Pitch for any kind of confirmation.

Elsa vigorously sobbed into Jack's hoodie when she got no answer from the apparently speechless Pitch. She abruptly stopped crying and look back up at Pitch with raging fury in her icy blue eyes. Jack looked up to thick snowflakes falling from the sky circling around them and he knew he wasn't the one causing it. Much to Jack's content, Elsa started erotically blasting off Jaggered ice blast I'm Pitch's direction.

It didn't take long for Elsa to exhaust herself fighting Pitch. Although he wasn't playing any offensive position (Jack concluded it was because he didn't want to hurt her) he was playing defensive very well. Little to none of Elsa blasts were actually hitting him because of Pitch's shadowy figures were intercepting all of them.

"Elsa, please let me explain!" Jack knew he should feel somewhat sorry for Pitch but he was just enjoying this way too much.

"NO, I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BETRAYED ME!" she raged tempestuously. Pitch lowered his hands to his side and looked at her with guilt and hurt. Elsa, noticing the lowered defences, swiftly shot another quick but accurate blast at Pitch. He hunched over in pain and gave an agonizing cry. With one last astounded expression from Pitch, he quickly disappeared into the depths of the night.

"Elsa," she felt Jack's comforting touch on her shoulder as she looked up.

"I know the past few days have probably been a disaster but can I please make it up to you?" He said with an adorable lopsided grin.

AN: welcome back, snowflakes! Hope you enjoy this chapter and also be sure to check out "Acacia in Wonderland" by the amazingly talented greenbean4554!