Chapter 8

Elsa's pov

He kissed me! I put my hand on my lips yearning for his touch - his kiss.

"Pitch" I call out hoping that he would come.

No answer. Maybe he regreted that kiss.

"Pitch, I really need you please".

I felt hands around my waist pulling closer to their body.

" Why hasn't Jack come back" I sobbed in his chest

"shh, it's ok" he said caressing my cheek.

"Why did you kiss me" I ask.

"I've had feelings for you that I don't quite understand, but I know I'm in love with you". Pitch said

I looked at at him shocked "y-you do" I shuttered.

He leaned down sending chills through my body and whispered in my ear "Forever and always".

I put my arms around his neck kissing him again. "I love you too" I whisper in his ear.

Jack's pov

I was with the guardians like always I felt bad leaving Elsa but we have to try to get rid of Pitch.

"Jack, how longs has it been since you've seen the princess?" North ask me.

" About 4 years" I sigh

"Her parents died at sea today" Bunny butted in.

"WHAT! She probably feels so alone right now I have to go back. " I yelled.

"Are you sure she still believes in you- I mean you were gone for a really long time" Tooth pointed out.

"It's Elsa she'll always believe in me," I said flying off to Arendalle.

*******

The royal castle coming into view I flew to Elsa's window slightly opening it.

I see Elsa on her bed sitting their with red puffy eyes. Even then she looked beautiful she's changed so much. Her face had definitaly matured, she had pink plump lips, an hour-glass figure, her hair that was usually in a french braid was now styled in a sophisticated bun and her complextion had become even more fair. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Elsa" I call to her but she didn't turn around.

"Elsa"? No no no! I lefted for too long she doesn't believe in me any more - The Guardians were right.

It felt like my heart was just ripped out of my chest and stomped on. She turned around and I got my hopes up see looked right through me like I wasn't even there.

The worst part is I think I'm in love with her and now I realize I'm too late.

I turn around, tears threatening to fall and flew away. Arendelle is the last place I want to be right now.