Chapter 10

Narriater's pov

Jack lefted Elsa's room once again  heartbroken about what he just saw. He couldn't stop thinking about how her eyes sparkled, how beautiful her laugh was, how she swayed her hips while she walked or how he wished he could kiss her pink plump lips.

"I take it that the visit didn't go too well" a voice said behind Jack.

"No, she still doesn't believe in me and worst of all she's with Pitch!"

"What!" North's heavy russian accent yelled out.

Jack sighed, " her and Pitch are together"

"Together, together" North asked.

"Together, together" Jack confirmed.

"Dingle, make preperarions we're going to have company!" North walked over to the lever and summoned all the guardians.

In about 5 minutes all the guardians were in the room.

"This better be good North" Bunny tapped his foot impatiently waiting for the news.

"It is" North answered "Pitch is with Elsa and he can probably get Elsa to go on his side.

Tooth gasped, "how could that happen?"

"It's all my fault. I should have never lefted," Jack said.

"That's not the point Jack you need to go back to keep an eye on her" North said.

"What, I can't go back there!" Jack complaine.

All the guardians looked at him with sympathy "It's for Elsa's sake, Jack. We don't know what Pitch would do to her," North stated.

"Ok, I'm in." Jack jumped out the window and flew back to Arendalle.

Jack's pov

It was still pretty late at night so Elsa is probably still sleeping. As always I open the window and gently jumped down not wanting to wake up my snowflake. I look up and saw Pitch sitting on the edge of her bed gently stroking Elsa's hair. 'That's not creepy' I thought.

"Don't you have anything better to do then to stalk her," I ask through gritted teeth.

He slowly turned around and smirked "Hello, Frost."

"This is our fight Pitch, leave Elsa out of it" I say.

"Why would I do that? she's stronger than all of the guardians combined. She's my ticket to destroying you," he says smugly.

"You did this yourself by leaving her alone all those years ago and now the thing you love most is going to destroy you."

Elsa's pov

I've been awake for about 20 minutes and Pitch is talking to thin air. Weird. But when he said Frost as in Jack Frost?

"Who are you talking to Pitch?" I asked. Pitch jumped up in surprise and I giggled. I mean it's not everyday that you get to scare the boogeyman.

"Oh, no one Elsa. How long have been awake?" he asked.

"For like 20 minutes. I heard the whole conversation you had with yourself, but you were talking about Frost like Jack Frost. You said he wasn't real."

"He's not elle, I'm just talking about frost" he said a little to quickly. Ok, now he's definiely hiding something from me.

"Umm..ok" I said, completely not believing him.

Then a frost bunny past by our faces. Pitch turned around and glared at the window.

That bunny it seems so familiar I just can't think of it. I know I didn't do that -  I mean, I'm pretty sure, but who else has ice powers other than me!

Suddenly, something in my mind clicked. Pitch has been lying to me all these years. Jack Frost was real!

"ALL THESE YEARS YOU'VE BEEN LYING TO ME! " I shout at him. He seems surprized but quickly recovers.

"What do you mean snowflake" he asks.

That nickname isn't that what Jack use to call me? "You keep lyling straight to my face! Jack frost is real!"

"Finally you believe agian" a voice from the side of the room says. I look over to see a guy with icy blue eyes, hair as white as snow and teeth to match he's wearing a blue hoodie with brown pants that go about to his mid thigh. He looked so handsome!

Jack's pov

As much as I enjoyed Elsa yelling at Pitch, and trust me, I did. I needed to let her know I was here.

"Finally you believe again!"

They both turn to me Pitch with a scowl and Elsa with comfusion, amazment and hurt in her eyes.

I eyed Pitch but he disappears before I can even say something.

"Elsa, I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I'm so sorry for leaving you. I just thought that it was for the best. Can you ever forgive me?"

Tears form in her eyes and she runs up to me and hugged me. It felt so good for her to believe in me again. I slowly wrap my arms around her lithe figure and held her in the longest embrace.