Chapter 2

Elsa's pov

My dad took us to some valley with alot of rocks."Please my daughter" my dad called out to thin air?

But the rocks started to shake and move it's way towards us.

The lead troll rolled through the others and stopped in front of us. He put his hands to Anna forhead "she will be alright but I recommend we remove all memeries of magic just to be safe" the troll said. "Do what you must" my dad said.

"So she won't remeber that I have powers" I said. "listen to me Elsa there is beauty in your power but also grave danger you must learn to control it fear will be yout enemy" he showed us an image of my future self being destroyed by an angry mod.

"We will protect her limit the staff, close the gates, keep her powers hidden from everyone including Anna".

When we got back to the castle I went straight to my room I made I promise to myself that I would never hurt Anna again!

Jack's pov

I was at the North Montains because it one of my favoirite places to get away from the guardians. I didn't really like coming to Arendalle because it's too warm for a winter spirt, but I decided to go anyways.

The winds carried me to a small kingdom. Right In the center stood the castle so I went to check it out.

I flew to a window and peeked in inside there was a little girl about 8 years old and platinum blond hair. She crawled to the window looking out admiring the beautiful snowflakes but flinched back in fear. On the window pane ice covered it she looked at the window in discussed.

A man in about his 30s came in with blue gloves he put the gloves on her hands." Here these gloves will help see, conceal it" the man started" don't feel it" the little girl said back "dont let it show" they finsihed together.