Mikasa x Fem reader

(Attack On Titan)

Im Sorry

(Y/n)PoV

As i woked up from my bed thanks to the sunlight i felt someone on my Right. When i looked at my right i saw my fiancée's sleeping face, As she woked up i kissed her forehead and nose.
"Mmmm... (y/n).." Mikasa murmured i smiled.
"Yes my love"
" I was remembering my most precious memories like when we started to go out." She smiled and kissed me.

Flashback

"I must tell her... i must.."
I kept thinking out loud as i walked back and forward on the corridors. I was so focused on what i was talking aloud that i didn't felt a presence or someone walking towards me with a worried look.
"(Y/n).. whats wrong ?" i flinched at that familiar voice when i looked behind me there was.. Mikasa looking at me worried ?

"(Y/n) ?? I said are you okay ?
You have been staring at me like 4 or 5 minutes is there something wrong?" Mikasa asked me with a stoic face but her eyes worried.

"N-No im n-not okay." i said cursing for stuttering (A/n: is it stuttering i don't know if it is.. it feels weird.)
She glared as she clenched her fist
"Why ? Was it Jean again Did he did anything to you !
I swear that if he did i will-"

"NO ! I-i.. it wasn't Jean it's just... i.. i like you Mikasa" i said my (E/c) eyes tearing up as i was waiting for rejection.
I could feel her eyes go wide but i didn't noticed her blushing and playing with her red scarf nervous.

"Well i like you too" She said as i looked at her blushing.
I grinned like an idiot as i hugged her she smiled at my silliness.

End of Flashback

"And our first kiss, our first time making love, and when you asked my hand in marriage. " she said blushing.

I smiled as i kissed her lips, she smiled and left to get dressed because we where gonna look for a Titan so Hanji can experiment on it to find a new weakness. As we started to dress a horrible though crossed my mind.

"Mikasa... my love..
if you had to save Eren or me from this mission who
would you save ?" i asked as i looked at her with a serious look as her smile disappeared from her face.
"(Y/n)... i don't want to talk
About this."She said angry as she finished dressing she left our room.
(Levi and (Y/n) are best friends so he gave them a private room as a soon to be married present)
I frowned and left the room following her as i grabbed her arm
(we are now on the hallway
Full of soldiers)
"Wait ! Mikasa im sorr-"
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOUR
SORRY !" yelled Mikasa as she glared at me
"Your Always like this !! Expecting me to choose you over everything !
THAT'S ENOUGH!!" Finished Mikasa as she turned away walking more fast but as i grabbed her hand again she punched me on my left cheek leaving me on the floor as i looked at her in shock.

Timeskip

When they assigned the teams of 12 me and Mikasa were the team leaders and Eren and Jean were the other team leaders as we were more and more separated from Eren and Jean we stopped to rest a little.
The part half of my
crew/Best friends started laughing at my bruised left side of my face, i faked a smile as i looked at Mikasa who heard everything and kept a stoic face but in her eyes she looked guilty.
As we kept going riding our horses we heard the distressed call (a red firework) from the other team as we heard Titans Roar minimum 10 or 15. Mikasa looked at that direction as she started to ride her horse to that direction, i saw what she was going to do so i rided my horse in front of her's.

"Mikasa ! You can't we're in the middle of a mission !" i yelled at her trying to make her come to her senses. She glared at me as i glared back at her
"Get out of the way (Y/n).."
"We have a mission Mikasa !
You need to think of me...
you.. US !" I yelled at her letting the tears fall freely of my bruised and normal cheeks. She looked at me in shock as she was about to say something but we heard more loud Roars of titan on Eren's direction. She looked at me with a angry expression but composed herself and got into her stoic face as she looked at me
"Im sorry... between a promise and emotional situation... i choose the promise..." she said mad at me. As she said that i felt my heart get crushed and empty... i looked at her with tears flowing down my cheeks, i rided my horse away from her as i left we looked at the same time at each other she kept her stoic face but i could tell she was extremely angry ate. She looked at me
"This isn't the time to be emotional." Just as she said that she removed the ring of our soon to be marry promise and threw it hard at some nearby bushes. As she did that i was Shocked and Sad. I could feel myself get depressed by just watching her leave with her team to where Eren was. When she left i got off my horse and went to the Bushes to find the ring, After 2 minutes i found it but we heard nearby Roars of Titans about 20 or 30. My eyes widened as i shouted to my team to leave this place immediately just as i said that about 30 Titans came running to us trying to eat us. As our horses kept running we were close to a river that was very deep.

But my horse lost footing and i fell off of it. My team stopped to help me but the Titans were getting close to us so i looked at them
"Keep going !! And alert
Levi !!!" i command them as they looked at me not wanting to leave me alone but they followed order and left. I used my 3DMG and killed a titan then another then another. After i killed like 24 Titans i was tired as i panted of exhaustion. I shaked my head and went to kill another one but before i could kill him he hitted my whole body with his large hand in full force.

My body flew and broke bushes and some trees as i finally fell on the Deep lake.
I couldn't move thanks to the damage my body received as i kept falling deeper and deeper on the river. I looked at the light as it got more far as seconds passed i saw a figure getting in the water as the last thing i saw.
"I... i love you..Mikasa" i thought with a weak smile as i blacked out.

Mikasa PoV

As i kept going to Eren's direction i remembered (Y/n) sad (E/c) eyes. As i kept thinking about what i did to (Y/n) i felt guilty, But i shook it off when i saw Eren's Crew. But... they were fine...
When i found Eren he was fighting with Jean... again..
"What happened ? And the Titans." i asked confused
"Uh ? Oh (Y/n) send her best soldiers to come with us and she stayed with the scouts and newbies.. she knew you would be worried so she did that... and the Titans were killed by (Y/n)'s veteran soldiers BUT ! Jean accidentally send a reinforcements alarm !!" said Eren as he pushed Jean and they started fighting... again.. I thought of what (Y/n) did and felt more guilty than ever thinking that she wanted for Eren to die.
I was gonna separate Eren and Jean but then we heard Titans Roars like 20 or 30 on (Y/n)'s direction. My eyes got wide in terror as a thought hitted me. (Y/n)... she's alone.
With scouts and newbies..
Her soldiers and my soldiers are here...
As i had that thought i jumped in my horse and rided my horse to (Y/n) more fast then ever.
After about 5 or 10 minutes i arrived at (Y/n) direction and i saw how a Titan send her flying towards the deep river. I sent my horse away so the Titans would follow it and use it as distraction.
When i got in front of the river i jumped and started going deeper and deeper as i saw (Y/n) close her eyes with a weak smile.
I grabbed her cutted and bruised body as i took us both out of the water and into land.

As i gently putted her body on the floor i checked her breathing, Pulse,heartbeat..
Nothing.. my eyes widened in fear as i started giving her CPR.. as i gaved her CPR tears ran down my face. I cried harder as i thought how horrible and mean i was with her. I looked at her clenched hand when i opened it, it was my ring... she looked for it.
I cried more harder i even had hiccups as i continued to give her CPR. She coughed water as she gasped in pain, she looked at me with her
(E/c) eyes that were filled with sadness.
"I....i thought *cough* you..
Left..." she said as she started coughing blood. I gave pressure to a wound she had on her chest which was bleeding a lot.
"I...im sorry (Y/n)... im so sorry" i said as i cried cupping her left cheek she smiled gently as she used all of her strength to stroke my raven hair softly.
"I...still love you.... even if you have chosen Eren first..
I'll always love you.." (Y/n) said softly as she closed her eyes with a smile on her face.
"No...NO (Y/N) !" i yelled as i shake her and checked her pulse...
It was quiet...No pulse...
No nothing....
I cried as i grabbed her jacket and buried my face on her chest as it got wet by my tears... i looked at her as i closed her (E/c) eyes..
"Im sorry... im so sorry... i love you too (Y/n)..."

(A/n: Well here's my new book until someone requests me something I'll keep making Tragic and Happy one-shots endings..
Hope you like it !! :) )