Dog!Mikasa X Dog!FemReader

(Attack on Titan)

              I Love You

              Mikasa PoV

When (Y/n) and I went to the alleys of the streets to meet our group of friends we were stopped as a group of gangsters though it would be cool if they took one of us to throw us into the river.
Me and (Y/n) looked at each other as we heard their plans. We started running as they were following us.
“Go to the left (Y/n) !” i yelled orders at her she nodded and went to the left alley as i went to the right alley.

“Where should we go !?”
“To the left that (H/c) dog is much intriguing! ” they shouted as they went to follow (Y/n) i stopped as i heard what they were doing and went to the left too to find (Y/n). When i arrived they already had her by the neck she was bleeding as the guys had knife's that were covered with (Y/n)'s blood.

I started barking at them as i showed my fangs and glared at them getting close and personal. They looked at me in shock and fear as they started backing away but they still had (Y/n). I started to run to the guy that had
(Y/n) and bitted his leg he yelled in pain as he tried to kick me but i got to his face and bite it too. He let go of
(Y/n) as i let go of his face they left running grabbing his boss who i bited.

I looked at (Y/n) and nudge her face with my face. I started licking her wounds to see if i could wake her up and heal her. She grunted and opened her eyes and smiled as she got into a sitting position.
“Thanks Mikasa... are you okay ?” she asked as we cuddle with each other. I looked at her (E/c) eyes not believing what she was asking.
“If im okay ? IF IM OKAY !
God dammit (Y/n) try to think about yourself for once !” i yelled at her as i turned away hitting her with my tail. She grinned and started walking beside me as she kissed my cheek.
“Nah.. your way to more important for me” she said as she grinned making me smile. We left that place to find our friends as we walked with our tails were interwined.

Timeskip

(Y/n) PoV

When night came, me and Mikasa started leaving to our house. Since our master was Levi he was uptight and wanted us to come home early.
We were stopped as the same guys that attacked us came out of the alley with guns and baseball bats. The leader came and pointed at Mikasa.
“Whoever kills that one gets to be my right arm !” he yelled as we started running with them following us. I was panting as we ran Mikasa looked at me worried so she stopped to stay in front of the guys.
“Go (Y/n) ! Run and get to Levi !” she yelled as she started to growl as the footsteps came closer to were we were. I stood a few feets beside her as i yelled at her
“No Mikasa ! Let's go and find Levi together ! I won't leave you ! I... I love you..” i said as she looked at me blushing. She was about to say something but was interrupted by those guys.
“Here they are !” he said as he pointed a gun at Mikasa my eyes widened as i pushed Mikasa out of the way.
“LETS GO MIKASA !” i yelled as we started running.

When we 'lost' them i felt my back right leg throb.
“Okay i think we're safe..” she stopped as she looked at me Her black eyes widened as she looked at my injured leg. She was about to say something when a pair of man grabbed us and putted me in a cage as they putted a muzzle on Mikasa.
“Well well well.. i guess i could kill you for ruining my face...” he said smirking and pointing at Mikasa
“But i guess it would hurt more if i killed your little girlfriend.. ” he continued as he grabbed the cage i was in and walked to the river.
“Your little girlfriend is injured.. i guess one of the bullets hitted her. Oh well..
Still your loss” he said as he threw me on the river. After a little while i tried to get out to no avail. I closed my eyes one more time as i grew unconscious.
.
.
.
Mikasa's PoV

When they threw (Y/n) to the river i was barking loudly and trying to get off the guys arms.
“Tch What the hell do you think your doing to my Mikasa you brats !!” yelled my master Levi as he approached the guys with a dark look in his face. As they were distracted i ran to him as he tooked the muzzle off as i jumped at the river. As i started to go deeper i saw (Y/n)'s (H/c) fur. I grabbed the cage with my fangs and started swimming back up.

When i got us out off the water Levi had the guys in a rope as he finished talking on the phone, i could tell he called the police. When i tried getting out off the water but couldn't because my paws slipped Levi grabbed me and the cage as he broked the cage and taking (Y/n) out.
He started pumping her chest as i moved some of her (H/c) that fell in front of her face.

I started to lick her close eyes and face and stroked her face with my own. I started to whimper as she still didn't woke up. Tears fell of my face as Levi kept pushing through as if a miracle she cough the water out of her lungs. Levi smiled and hugged her as he carried her and took her to the veterinary.
.
.
.
After two weeks (Y/n) was finally able to walk again. I walked close to her as i kissed her.
“That day i didn't gave you an answer... I love you too (Y/n)..” i said as she smiled and jumped on top of me hugging me.

The End

(A/n: Hope you guys liked it
And im serious im accepting requests so if you want a one-shot give me a chance and I'll work hard on it ! I promise !
Remember to Vote,Comment, Follow me and Request !! Normally i update at night time but today is an exception its 4:22 pm LOL !
[Maybe I'll start putting the time it is in my hometown when i update]
Hope you guys liked it and I'll see YOU on the next book or page :}  )