Mavis Draculas X Vampire!FemReader

Part 1

Forgive Me..

(Hotel Transylvania)

No ones PoV

Mavis was arguing with her fiancé (Y/n). They were fighting because (Y/n) wanted to stay in Transylvania but Mavis wanted to leave.
"That is my final decision WE are NOT leaving ! " You yelled as Mavis glared at you
" I'm leaving even if YOUR not coming with me ! I can find myself a better person that can make me happy ! Even more happier than what YOU made me !!! " Mavis yelled with all her might but as soon as the words left her mouth her eyes widened as she covered her mouth. You looked at her shocked as you glared at her and left the room as fast as light.
"No ! (Y/n) Wait !! " Mavis pleaded but you ignored her and left to the woods.
"What have i done ?.." Mavis whispered softly as she got to her bed trying not to sob loudly...

When You left the castle you felt your undead heart get crushed. You placed your forehead on a tree as you clenched your chest.
"She's right...No she's not ! She was just angry !!...No. she can find anyone to make her happy... I want to make her happy...I'm NOT what she wants.." You started to talk aloud a crazed look on your (E/c) eyes. You grinned madly and started to destroy everything in your way.

"Mavis ? Baby are you okay ?" asked Dracula as he hugged he's daughter Mavis who was sobbing on her bed.
Mavis shook her head as she looked at her father with an extremely sad look.
"I screwed up Daddy..." said Mavis as tears fell to her cheeks. Dracula smiled softly at her as he patted her head".

No you didn't Mavis... tell me did you and (Y/n) fought again about leaving Transylvania ?" He asked Mavis as she nodded. He shook he's head disapproving as he sighted slightly.

"You know you shouldn't fight with her...she's your lover and will soon be your wife. It's not healthy for you two fight..and it's less healthy for (Y/n)." he said as Mavis wiped off her tears looking at him confused.
"What do you mean ?" Mavis asked as Dracula closed his eyes reviving painful memories.
"She actually has an past with you..she..saved you..from the fire." Dracula said as Mavis looked at him wide eyed.
"W-W-What !? " Mavis asked shocked as Dracula her father nodded sadly.

"She ran to the fire as she grabbed you and left the house..but her parents were killed in front of her by humans..." he said sadly
"She gave you to me as she cried for her parents. I tried to comfort her but she ran away. Many and Many years later she appeared and fell in love with you Mavis...Please..if she loses you too she might go into a rampage and kill everything on her path." Dracula finished as Mavis wiped her tears away as she looked at her father shocked
"Rampage? Than that
means-" Mavis was interrupted by screams of terror.

Mavis and Dracula went outside the castle as they saw (Y/n) covered in blood as her eyes were bright red. When You looked at the castles entrance you saw Mavis and her father looking at your bright red eyes that were filled with Bloodlust. You grinned madly at them as you flew to Dracula tried to cut him with your sharp nails.

Mavis eyes widened as she saw her father and her lover fighting to the dead.
"(Y/n) ! STOP !! " Mavis pleaded as You looked at her trying to recognize her. You growled at her not recognizing her and went to attack her. Mavis closed her eyes waiting for the pain..but it never came....
.
.
.
(A/n: This is NOT the ending!
I'm just REALLY tired i just came from practice and i was writing on the car but fell asleep ! Anyway tomorrow I'll post the second part...wait..this would be my first Two-Shot! YAY !! Hoped you guys liked it and remember to Vote,Comment,Follow me and Request !
Its very inspiring :} !!
Oh and remember to tell your friends ! Maybe they'll like what i do like you do.!
Hope you guys liked it and i will see YOU on the next book or page !! 9:09 pm )