Little Mac X Tall!MaleReader

(Smash Bros)
Big X Tall

(M/n) PoV

As Little Mac and i left for the tournament we stopped as we saw Link and Fox walking towards us.
"Well well well look who's here Bigfoot and Little troll." said Link as he smirked at us.
(A/n: im sorry if u love Fox and or Link but i needed two goodguys.. i love them both but im sorry~)
He and Fox started laughing at they're stupid joke. Little Mac was red in rage as he was about to talk but i stopped him as i talked myself.
"Well at least im not a Blonde Brute that talks with a giant rat." As i said that they stopped laughing as they glare at me.
"We will finished this on the tournament pretty boy" said Link as he and Fox left.

Little Mac looked at me and scratch his head
"Uh... thanks (M/n).." i smiled at him and patted his head.
"It's okay Mac we're best friends after all." i smiled at him. He blushed but i didn't noticed as he started to sweat.
"Uh-Um (M-)-(M/n).. wanna go to the Gym and practice till the tournament..
Which is tomorrow.." He said softly as i Luckily heard him and grinned
"Sure ! Why not !" as we left to train in the Gym.

Mini Timeskip

As Little Mac threw the last punch at the punching bag we left to the showers.
As we were both fighters he was Boxer and i was a Kick Boxer we both had our bodies well sculptured.
He had six packs i had six packs hell we both literally met on a Gym. My (S/c) body was wet as i took a quick shower. Of course we needed to have Shorts because..
I looked at the super large window as they're were a lot of girls and princesses heck even Goddess were looking at us as we showered.

I looked at Little Mac who ignored them as he kept showering. I looked at him then back at the girls.. meh i shook my shoulders and kept showering.

When we finished we went to the room we both share...
Yes we're roommates..
As we walked i looked at Mac and he was walking but..
Blushing?.
I was confused as i asked him
"Hey why are u blushing ?."
He flinched and avoided eye contact.. it's not like my (E/c)
Eyes aren't pretty.. i mean they're rare !!..
"Uh... it's... uh.. It's nothing !"
He yelled raising his arms high. I looked at him a little confused at his attitude but smiled and shook it off.
"If you say so Little Mac" i said laughing a little he faked glared at me
"I do say so Big (M/n) !!" we laugh as we kept going to our room being un-aware someone was watching me..

Timeskip

"And the winners are Little Mac and (M/n)!!" Said the announcer as we fought and won against 'Mario Luigi Peach Yoshi Kid icarus Kirby and a lot more. Now we were having a break to rest. Me and Little Mac were chatting happily till someone interrupted us.
"(M/n)... i need to speak with you privately." Said a woman blushing like crazy looking at my (E/c) eyes. I fixed my (F/c)
Undershirt and (2F/C) knee short pants as i left to the backyard.

"Yes? What is it ?" i asked a little confused as she walked close to my chest breaking my personal space.
"Go out with me (M/n) Like a date..." she said as she trailed her hand touching my chest and abs.
I looked at her but i got a few steps back.
"Im sorry but... I already like someone.. " i said rejecting her as i started to leave. She interrupted me with a kiss. I could feel someone watching us as i broke the kiss pushing her softly.
"I said i don't like you now please just stop it." i said a bit angry as i left to reunite with Little Mac.

Little Mac PoV

When (M/n) left with that weird woman i sat on a bench waiting for (M/n) to arrive so we could go and enter for the last battle.
After a little while i decided that i would go look for (M/n) because he wasn't here yet.
I heard someone talking as i peeked through the door of that room.
I saw (M/n) kissing that woman. I felt my chest grow heavy as i saw that but then i saw how he pushed her gently as he said angry
" I said i don't like you..
Know please just stop it.." he said as i left fast but quietly just as he left the room going for the direction of where "I"
Was waiting.

I smiled as i started to follow him a single thought crossed my mind.
'I still have a chance'.
When i arrived to were (M/n) was he was putting some bandages on his legs for the final battle. I looked at him as i putted bandages on my hands to wear my boxing gloves.
"U-um.. (M/n).. i.. need to tell you something.." i said blushing as i covered my face. He looked at me confused but then smiled as a light blush adorned his handsome face.
"What is it ?"
"I-I love you (M/n) for a really long time..." i said as i closed my eyes prepared for rejection or a punch or a sound of disgust but... nothing..
When i opened my eyes he was in front of me as he smirked sexy.
"I love you too Little Mac.."
Just as he said that i got on my tiptoes and kissed his lips
Grabbing his (H/c) hair as he groan and putted my legs around his waist. He looked at me with lust as he smirked at me.
"After this match we are gonna have sooo much fun~"
I smiled as we hugged.