Dipper Pines X Halfblood!MaleReader

Friend's? For Now...

(Gravity falls)

Dipper's PoV

Me and Mabel entered the woods to search for the gnomes to try and talk some sense on them to stop throwing rocks at our window every night. When we arrived at their hideout we found them running away as they screamed in panic.
"RUN ! THE MONSTER IS BACK !" They yelled as a dark figure opened its (E/c) eyes and grinned as they ran. The creature expanded its wings as it flew close to them grabbing them and throwing them at a nearby bush. It kept repeating that after they a ran away. The creature looked at us its (E/c) sharpening as it walked to us. Mabel and i started to back away as i started to sweat.

" Uh... Dipper.." said Mabel as she started to shale a little as the figure got closer. When i was about to scream 'RUN!' the figure got into the light revealing a young man about 14 years old with a very handsome face. He had (E/c) eyes, (H/c) hair as he puffed his chest that didn't had a shirt.
(He has six packs -////- )
He's body had few (F/c) feathers were there's suppose to be hair arm and few hair chest. He had short (2F/c) pants. In his legs he didn't had feathers he had a little of (H/c) hair. He looked at me with his (Cute/Handsome) face as he grinned once more showing his long fangs.
"Hey there whats your
name ? Or more likely what are you ?" he asked his long (H/c) hair falling on his face. I blushed as i cleared my throat.

"I Uh.. I'm Dipper and this is my sister Mabel...you are.. more exactly what are you!?" I asked as i looked at his eyes fiddling with my fingers. He looked at me up and down and grinned with a slight blush in his (S/c) cheeks.
"Im the Almighty (Y/n) ! And for your information im a Half blood. Half griffin, And Half human was it ? Anyway what are YOU ." he asked as he started sniffing my clothes and face. I blushed as i pushed him slightly He grinned and started flapping his wings making him fly. "Well I'm.. i mean we are human." i told him as he looked shock
"Wh-What !? I thought humans were extinct !" he yelled as he grabbed me and Mabel by our shirts as he flapped his wing with such force that i made the trees shake. He started flying as i hugged his chest and he grabbed Mabel's hoodie.

"Enjoying the ride Dipper ?" he asked as he looked at me smiling truly. I smiled back and kissed his cheek as we both blushed. Mabel saw everything and grinned as she giggled.
I told him were the mystery shack was and he took us there. When we arrived he landed on the roof a he grin.
"I never saw this part of the forest. Is this a griffin stop or something?" he asked as me and Mabel laugh at him.
"No silly its our house and shop !" Mabel said giggling.
He looked confused at first but then laugh as he shook his head.
"Okay then see you guys later" he said as he left.

2 years later
(Dipper's 14 and (Y/n) 16)

I went to the bus with Mabel to go to Gravity falls. I frowned as i thought of (Y/n) would he recognize me will he like the shirt i bought for him but more importantly.. will he forgive me ? I started to panic as Mabel noticed she swung her arm around my neck screaming
"Someone's in love !" she yelled as nobody heard since we were the only one's going to Gravity falls.
"No. I'm not Mabel,and even if i am i won't admit it." i said smiling and blushing but then frowned.
"But.. will he forgive me ?..
I left him without saying goodbye..." i told her as i tucked my head between my legs. She frowned but still tried to reassure me.

When we arrived i went straight to the forest to search for (Y/n) but i stayed like 2 hours still searching for him. I was about to give up when i saw an trail of old (F/c) feathers. I followed it about an hour when it finally stopped. There was a very slender body that was all dusty it even had a nest of a bird. My eyes teared up as i got closer to the body. I kneeled in front of it as i turned it and it was.. (Y/N)! My eyes widened as i started shaking him as i cried.
"(Y/n) ! (Y/n) wake up !" i yelled as tears fell down my cheeks.
The body looked dehydrated and weak. I turned him to face the sky as i putted my ear on his chest checking for heartbeat. After a while there was a soft beat.. weak but it was there.

I carried him to the shack as i yelled for Grunkle Ford to come out. When he arrived his eyes widened as he looked at (Y/n).
"What the-!? Dipper what are you doing with an Half blood!" he asked but i ignored him as i started talking.
"Grunkle Ford i need you to help him !" i asked him he nodded and carried him being careful with his torn and badly cut large wings. When we took him inside we putted him on my bed as he looked for some tools and medical cases. We started to bandage him when suddenly he opened his (E/c) as they sharpened as he looked at us. He growled as he started flapping his wings forcing them to start flying.
"No! Stop your pushing your body too much !!" i yelled at him he jumped out of the window as he flew in front of it as he glared at me.
"SHUT UP ! You left me waiting !" he screamed at me crying.
"What?" i asked confused

"I thought you would move on and do something until i returned!" I yelled as he looked at me like if i was crazy.
"WHAT!! Why would i do that when i love you ! I Fucking waited for you ! I fell into a horrible depression and guess what ! My family didn't accepted me or helped me because i smelled like you ! I had your human
smell ! I didn't even ate well for months i wanted to die and make it all disappear but i couldn't... i always remembered you just at the moment i was going to die !!..
I love you Dipper... but you hurt me.." he finished as he looked down as tears fell. I looked at him shocked as tears fell down my face.

He was about to leave but i stopped him as i interrupted his thoughts
"I...love you too (Y/n)... it's just i was forced to leave.. my.. my parents.. they knew that i loved you.. a boy.. i don't know how but they found out.. I'm sorry (Y/n).. please forgive me..." i said as i looked at him with sorrow. He looked at me and smiled softly
"O-Okay... we can start again.. as friends..for now.." he said as he smiled. I was so happy that i jumped at him making us fall to the not so soft ground but he covered me from the impact. We looked at each other and smiled as he covered my body with his large (F/c) wings.
"Friends?" i asked him smiling sadly as we looked at each other's eye
"For Now..." he answered as we smile hugging each other.
I can't wait to be more than friends.

The End

(Hope you guys liked it ! And remember to Vote,Comment,Follow me and Request ! I posted this on 4:58 pm... -----____-----
Yeeeeaaah... anyway see you on the next chapter ! )