Mavis Dracula X Vampire!FemReader

Part 2

Forgive Me..

(Hotel Transylvania)

No one's PoV

Mavis closed her eyes waiting for the pain...But it never came.. all that came was her being pushed gently on the floor.
Mavis opened her eyes but she couldn't see well for her eyes were blurry by her tears. When her eyes focused she looked in fright what was in front of her.
You looked at Mavis as you felt being burned by the sun. You gritted your teeth's as you looked at your surroundings searching for someplace to hide from the sun. You saw the open window of the room of Mavis and you grabbed her as you summoned your large bat wings form your back as you flew fastly to her room. You yelled in pain as the sun grew intense you looked at the window but it was too far.

You looked at Mavis as she clenched your (F/c) noble like shirt as you burned.
"Mavis...i..I'm sorry..i couldn't make you...happy.." you said softly as you threw her to the open window of her room as you crashed hard to the floor still burning. Mavis fell to her bed and when she recognized what happened she flew to her window and saw as the sun burned you.
"(Y/n) ! NOOOOO !" Mavis shrieked in fright for her lover as she transformed into a bat grabbing you and crashing on her room. Mavis placed you on her bed as many parts of your body transformed into dust.
"(Y/n)....please be okay..." You closed your now (E/c) eyes as you felt tired. You snapped open your eyes as Mavis shook you not letting you close your eyes.

"No... Don't close your eyes..
You might never wake up.." Mavis said as she cried holding your cheeks. You smiled softly at her as you started coughing. Mavis eyes widened as she panicked
"DAD!! DADDY I NEED YOUR HELP !!" Mavis yelled as in a few minutes Dracula appeared with bruises and cuts from the intense battle he had with You. Mavis didn't need to explain as he looked at your burned form as he's eyes widened in shock.
"Oh My! Mavis i need you to find some food and fast ! " he ordered as Mavis went to do as ordered.

" Okay (Y/n) i need you to pay attention. I'm gonna have to remove the body parts that are too damaged." he said as You nodded weakly. You felt an horrible pain in your left arm as you screamed tears streaming down your face. Mavis heard Your scream as she grabbed every nutrition food for vampires and ran to her room. When she arrived all she saw was dust...on the floor. She looked at her bed wide eyed and saw you unconscious as Dracula removed the last parts of your body that were too damaged.

"Is she...?" Mavis asked as Dracula nodded. Mavis felt her world being torn apart as she fell to the floor sobbing.
"I...Its all my fault.." said Mavis as she cried hugging herself as she hit her forehead against the floor of her room. Dracula looked at her confused as he scratched he's head.
"Uh...isn't this what you wanted Mavis ?" he asked as Mavis eyes turned red in anger as she glared at her father.

"I love her !! Why would i want her to die !!" she asked as Dracula started to act nervous.
"Um...Baby.. (Y/n) isn't gone forever.. if that's what your thinking.." he said as Mavis looked at him confused.
"What ? But you nodded when i asked is she-? "
"I thought you meant is she okay !" he interrupted her as Mavis looked at your form as you moved softly. She glared at her father as she punched he's chest softly.
"Why did you do that !! I almost died !! You..You dumb dumb !!" She yelled at him as You groaned from the noise.

"Shut up..." you said weakly as Mavis stopped assaulting her father and stood next to you. You opened your eyes as you saw Mavis baby blue eyes looking back at your (E/c) eyes. You avoided eye contact as you remembered her words. Mavis hugged you as you looked at her shocked.
"I'm sorry (Y/n)...I'm so sorry. You mean everything to me..please...Forgive me.." Mavis said sobbing. You grabbed her softly with you right arm as the other one regenerated.
"Shhhh.. it's okay Mavis. I love you.." You said blushing as Mavis smiled and kissed you.
"I love you too !" she said hugging You tightly as you whimpered.
"M-My love...your killing me" Mavis let go of you as You grunted but smiled.

"How about we go to Hawaii ?" You asked as Mavis looked surprised but she grinned blushing.
"Really?" she asked as you nodded smiling softly.
"Yeah.. But we won't be gone forever.." You said smiling as you kissed again. You stopped as you guys heard Dracula clear his throat. You smiled at each other and kissed again as Dracula groaned and left the room muttering something about 'Youngsters' and 'Hormones'.

The End

(Heeeey guuuuys ! It's Mondayyy i hate Mondays. Anyway here's my first two-shot completed ! Yay ! Still hope you enjoyed it !
Remember to Vote,Comment,Follow me and Request! Its very inspiring :}
And remember to tell your friends maybe they'll like what i do like you do. I hope you guys liked it and i will see YOU on the next book or page !! 12:47 pm )