Bill Cipher X Good!MaleReader

Dedicated to Asheswillfall

Lost You..

(Gravity Falls)

(Y/n)'s PoV

I was with my friend Dipper when suddenly a blue portal appeared out of nowhere and a triangle with an eye was looking at me.
"Why hello there (Y/n) Dipper how you guys hanging ?" he asked in a moment there appeared people hanging behind him and when we blinked they disappeared. I was a little freaked out that he was a talking triangle and the people that looked like zombies that where hanging just a second. I shook my head and smiled at him offering my hand.
"Well I'm good thanks for asking. I'm (Y/n) but by the looks of it you already knew. But still you are ?" i asked smiling sweetly at him as he and Dipper looked at me shocked.
"W-Well I'm Bill.. Bill Cipher !" he said turning into a darker shade of yellow as he shook hands with me. I looked at him my (E/c) shining innocently as i grinned and looked at Dipper who was glaring at Bill.

"Hey Dipper please stop glaring at my new friend" i told him as he nodded looking away. Bill blushed as he scratched he's pointy side.
"Friends huh ? I like that " he said as we both smiled.

After sometime me and Bill grew closer and closer as the days of summer passed. One day i was with Mabel as we talked about boys and things like that. (She knows your gay) in an ice cream shop. We were in the mall buying things for her. As we walked i left Mabel to go to a Gothic shop in which i saw a creepy skull necklace and it reminded me of Bill. I bought it with a smile as the people of the shop looked at me weirdly because i was wearing my (F/c) T-shirt and some short (2F/c) pants and shoes.

When i left the shop i bumped against my ex boyfriend (Ex/N). When he saw me he smirked at me and grabbed me and pushed me in an Alley.
"(Y/n) give me another chance i really miss you " he said crying but i could tell he was lying. I glared at him
"All you miss is the good sex i gave you " i told him angry as i took a breath and calmed down. He glared at me as he brought his punch up
"Why you little -" a boy interrupted him as he grabbed his arm with an incredible strength and broke it as (Ex/N) left screaming freaks.

I looked at him and immediately recognized him
"Bill? Is that you ?" i asked him as he grinned at me with his hands in his pockets as a crane was loosely in his arm.
"Here and kicking ! You okay there buddy ?" he asked as he helped me get up. I brushed myself and smiled at him.
"Yeah... I'll live." i told him as i grabbed his hand holding it
"Here Bill.. Thanks for everything i really appreciate your help and support. " i told him as i gave him the necklace and kissed him as i left smiling.

Bill's PoV

I looked at (Y/n) leaving form as i thought.
'How do you do it (Y/n)? Your making me love you.." i thought as looked at him frowning. I left but fell as i cursed loudly
"AAAAH! Fuck !" i cursed as i stood up and transformed in my original form as i floated away thinking aloud.
"If i enter his mind i could see if he likes me...but he would eventually find out and that would destroy the trust he has in me..Oh what should i do !" i was so angry i didn't saw i was in the mystery shack as i bumped into Stanford as he's eyes widened in shock.

"What the-! Bill what are you doing here !!" he yelled at me as i looked at him annoyed.
"Hey! I don't need a reason to be here ! My great friend (Y/n) and i always come close to this place to talk and do things " i told him floating as i checked my 'Fingers'. He looked at me surprised but the gritted his teeth.
"That 'Friendship' is fake and you know it ! I'll find a way to get him away from you !!" he yelled as i looked at him so angry i accidentally transformed into the human form as my eyes got red in fury.
"

You WON'T get him to leave my side !! HE'S MINE and MINE ONLY !!" I screamed at him as i attacked him with my magic he took the weird memory gun he had and wrote something down as i laughed maniacally.
"That won't work on me Stanford !" i said grinning like a mad man.

"It may not work on you but it will help someone else's future of not even recognizing YOU !!" he yelled as he pointed behind me. I looked behind me and my eyes widened in terror.
(Y/n) was walking towards me completely oblivious of our fight he looked at me and smiled sweetly as i felt my world fall apart thinking i could lose him.......
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!" I yelled as he shot the gun and (Y/n) fell to the ground with a thud.

I flew to him as i got to him trying to hold back my tears. "Please... Please come on (Y/n) wake up.." i whimpered as (Y/n) stirred awake as he looked at me confused.
"Who are you ?" those words, those three words broke the little of heart i have.
I left him as i curled into a ball crying as i yelled frustrated.
"No... No No No NOOO !! This isn't fair !!" i yelled as i pulled my knees to my chest and my head between my legs as i trembled. I didn't felt Stanford incredulous and shocked look as he got near (Y/n).
I looked at him as i growled at him and clenched my fist.

"Get away from him !! JUST GO AWAY !!!" I yelled as he shook his head and pointed the weird gun at (Y/n) as he looked confused.
"I don't know what this boy did to you but i think he changed you in a good way." said Stanford as he shot the gun at (Y/n) making him dizzy. He looked at me as he rubbed his head making his (H/c) hair messy.
"W-Wha? What the heck happened Bill ?" he asked as my eyes widened. I grinned as i hugged him crying
"I thought i lost you (Y/n) !!" he smiled hugging me tighter.
"I thought i lost YOU. Standford shot me with a weird gun and i though i was gonna die and lose you.." i blushed at he's words but smiled widely.

I looked at Standford and smiled madly at him.
"Thanks but you do anything like this again i won't hesitate to take (Y/n) to my dimension and bring destruction to yours" i told him as i grabbed (Y/n) hands and left with him.
(Y/n) stopped me as he looked at me with pure love in his (E/c) eyes. He grabbed my cheeks kissing me as i looked at him shocked but i warmed up to the kiss.

I was so distracted i accidentally activated my powers filling the dark sky with lots of fireworks. When he broke the kiss we smiled at each other as i wiggled my eyebrows smirking
"Wanna go hit home ?" i asked him as he furiously blushed but smiled at me
"In your dreams lover boy..
For now.. let's wait.." he said as i nodded smiling sweetly at him blushing
"I can wait an eternity for you (Y/n)..." i said as we kissed again...

The End

(A/n: well i hope you liked it Asheswillfall !! I was gonna make a two-shot of this but i think it's better if i left this one a one-shot and take your other request of Me X Reader. Remember this would be my first time making a MeXReader (Because i don't know if im straight or lesbian).
Buuut i hope you liked it ! Remember to Vote,Comment,Follow me, and request !!
Its very inspiring :}
Hope you liked it and i will see YOU on the next book or page !! 10:16 am )