Poison Ivy X Famous!Gardener!FemReader

Aren't You A Cutie

(Batman)

(Y/n)'s PoV

"Now ladies and gentleman's Bruce Wayne and (Y/n) (L/n)!!" the host named John announced as a multitude stood up and applauded.

Me and Bruce were smiling and greeting our fans. We sat on a loveseat as me and Bruce laugh at the show cast silliness but we sat with no problem i mean we are childhood friends. I fixed my (F/c) (Dress/Tuxedo) as i smiled at John waiting for the applauds to go down.
"Isn't this fascinating our show was able to bring two of the most famous people tonight ! Now to start this wonderful night let's begin with questions. Miss (L/n) how are you ?" John asked as i smiled.

"I'm okay really worried for my children AKA my plants but I'm here kicking it" i responded as the people laughed at my Charming ways of responding. John stopped laughing as he shook his head.
"Well miss (L/n)-"
"Just (Y/n) here we're all friends " i interrupted him as the crowd awwww at my cuteness (Your so cute -///-)
"Very well (Y/n) now this is a question every fan wants to know the are YOU single ?" asked John as i blushed scratching my cheek.
"Uh..No actually I'm waiting for the perfect person to come.." i answered him as the fans made howls sounds and clapped like crazy.
This was going to be a long night..
.
.
.
Timeskip

"At least you survived the interview (Y/n)" said Bruce as he laughed at me. I looked at him as we walked out of a restaurant.
"Shut up man ! It's sooo horribleee i hate it when people think I'm more special than anyone else.." i told him as i looked at the moon. Bruce looked at the direction i was looking and smiled sadly
"They're watching us (Y/n)..
Im sure they're proud of us." Bruce said as he hugged me i smiled sadly and nodded
"Yeah...our parents must be really proud of us.." i said as we started to walk towards my house. We stopped walking as Bruce stopped looking at his clock that was beeping and had a red light ?
He looked at the clock serious

"I must go (Y/n) something came up." he said leaving in a weird looking taxi. I shake my head smiling at Bruce's instant seriousness.
I kept walking towards my house as a nearby bush was shaking. I looked at it cautiously but then i relaxed when i saw it was a weird but cute looking plant.
"Awww.. are you lost little guys ?" i asked her..him..it.
It made a happy sound as i pat him. It nodded at my question as i grabbed him and putted him on my head as i walked to where he pointed with his weird looking leaf.

When he pointed at a house i was confused because it was a glasshouse and it had lots and lots of plants inside. I shrugged and entered the glasshouse calling out
"Hello ? Is there anybody here ?" i asked a little creep out at the place. The little plant jumped off of me as it started to shake. I looked at it worried as it started to grow more and more. My eyes widened as it grabbed me with a giant human size leaf. It took me up to the air as i grabbed my (Dress/Tuxedo) to keep it from showing any skin.

I was scared as the giant mutant plant thingy took me deeper to the glasshouse.
"W-Wait I'm still too young to die and my babies are waiting for me !!" i yelled as it shook as if it was laughing. It sprayed me a weird looking purple gas as i blacked out.
.
.
Poison Ivy's PoV

I was tending my babies before going to sleep when suddenly one of my children came to me and showed me something.
It placed its giant leaf to the floor as i looked and it was (Y/n) (L/n). And yes i know her she's the most skillful gardener i have ever seen.. heck better than me..in some things. I patted it's leaf as it dropped (Y/n) gently into my arms as it left.
I looked at her and i could feel my heartbeat increase. I blushed as i looked at her lips.
"Aren't you a cutie.." i said as i kiss her softly and smiled but then frowned as my eyes widened as i realized i kissed her accidentally with my deadly kiss.

I carried her bridal style and took her to my house hidden inside the giant glass house. I putted her gently on my bed as i took the antidote and inserted it on her arm. She groaned as she cough as a purple gas got off her mouth.
When her eyes adjusted she looked at me shocked.
"Uh? What the ! Poison Ivy !!" she screamed in terror as she tried to run away as i commanded one of my plants to grab her.
"What! Let me go !" she struggled as i walked to her fixing my hair. I grinned at her and grabbed her cheeks with my hand as she blushed. I putted my lips close to hers as i smirked
"You really are a cutie~" i said as i kissed her. She looked nervous as i bitted her lower lip hard enough to taste her blood.
"I'm not going to die am i ?" she asked looking at me flustered. I smiled and licked her lips as we both blushed as we were horny.
"No..you won't. " i told her she grinned as she licked her lips
"Well what are you waiting for ? Kiss me" she ordered as i smiled kissing her again.

The End

(A/n: well guys hope you enjoyed this one-shot and remember to Vote,Comment,Follow me and Request ! It's very inspiring :} 5:08 pm.
Hey remember i will make the BillXMaleReader cause YOU request it Asheswillfall you need to tell me if you want a sad ending or a happy ending! I'll post it tomorrow i promise im already starting it !
Remember if you liked it tell your friends maybe they'll follow me :)
Hope you guys liked it and I'll see YOU on the next book or page ! )