LapisLazuliX'Mute'!FemReader

(Steven universe)
When you love someone

(Y/n) PoV

When my big sister and i ran to Beach city to escape our drunk father. Yes we were not legally here because my sister is 17 and i am 16...
We escaped our drunk father's house and went to live here far away.
'I hope he doesn't finds us this time...' i thought as i rubbed my bruised arm. Looking at the car window i saw the two floor house that was close to the beach.
" Here we are (Y/n).." said (Sisters/name) softly as she stopped the car. I look at her with my bruised and cutted face. My right eye was purple my cheeks were cut and bruised and my nose was broken but bandaged. I nodded at her as i grabbed my bag and went inside the house.

"Oh.. and (Y/n)..I'm sorry.." she said trying to hold back tears as she closed the cars door. I looked at her and smiled softly.
(A/n: Your not really mute your just traumatized because your horrible father almost cut your tongue multiple times for talking)
You left to your new room as you flopped down the bed. You sigh softly as you opened your cellphone and started scrolling photos of you and your mother. I started to cry as i hugged the cellphone. I started to whimper and cry. I cried as i fell asleep.

The next day.
I putted my (H/c) hair on the right side of my face as it covered my black eye and broken nose. I putted some bandages on my cuts and went to a donut shop to buy donuts for breakfast because (S/n) was busy finding a job.
As i entered the donut shop a blonde haired girl smiled friendly at me as she greeted me.

"Oh! Hey are you new here?"
She asked as i nodded with a small smile.
"What you don't talk or
what ?" asked a tall red haired boy. The blonde glared at him as she turned her attention on me.
"Ignore him his an idiot. So tell me what do you want ?"
She asked as i wrote all the donuts i wanted.
.
.
.

When i stopped eating breakfast i started walking by the beach. I stopped as i saw a little boy with three woman who were diving as if searching for something.

The chubby and cute boy noticed me and he ran towards me with a smile.
"Hey! Are you new ? I'm Steven universe and you
are ?" he asked still smiling.
I smiled back and nodded at his first question at the second i wrote (Y/n) and gave it to him.
He looked at the paper and smiled softly as he looked at me.
"Are you mute ?" he asked tilting his head. I blinked once.. twice.. but shook my head and started to talk to him.
"No...I'm not.." he blinked and when he looked at me his eyes were literally stars.

Timeskip

When me and Steven were talking by the beach. We heard a loud thud and a scream. Me and Steven looked in fright as the ocean started to glow and the floor shake. I grabbed Steven and started to get away from the ocean as it got bigger and bigger. When i was sure Steven and i were safe we all saw in awe as the ocean started to glow. But then a giant green monster was out of the ocean fighting the other three woman that were with Steven this morning.

"Watch out !" yelled Steven when he yelled the Giant green woman looked at him as she Screamed and literally exploted in a 'Puff' as two rocks went flying by the force, the orange stone fell to the water and the blue stone close to my feet.
I looked at the blue stone that was close to me i looked at Steven and he didn't noticed it so i took it and put it on my (short/long) (F/c) pants. When the woman's came to us they said they couldn't find Lapis so they just gave up for today. Me and Steven said our goodbyes as i left to my house. When i arrived i saw (B/n) with a woman who was in her 20 as they talked.
I made a grunt noise as i left to my room to let (B/n) know i arrived.

I could feel her worried stare as i entered the room. The first thing that i did was put the beautiful blue rock beside the photo of me and my mother as i went to the bathroom. When i finished changing my clothes and removing my bandages. When i was about to leave the bathroom i saw a light on the hole of the door and about 3 or 5 seconds a thud.
I left the bathroom to attack the intruder but i stopped myself as i saw a blue girl on the floor, she was trying to get up but she looked weak.
I looked at her with worry as i grabbed her by her waist and carried her bridal style to my bed.
"Wha-! Hey ! What do you think your doing !!" she yelled as i putted her gently on my bed.

I looked at her as i patted her head softly smiling at her. She looked at me but then avoided eye contact as a darker blue appeared on her cheeks.
"T-Thanks... By the way I'm Lapis Lazuli... you are?" she asked as she lean on my bed clearly relaxing a piece of blue hair falling on her face.
I smiled at her as i brushed off that piece of hair.
"I'm (Y/n)... and i would love to meet you.." i said as i kissed her blushing cheek.

Timeskip

"I love her... i can't let her
go.." i thought as i kept running to find her. Today was supposed to be the day.. When i arrived at the battlefield i kept thinking.
' If only Peridot haven't send that distress signal, me and Lapis would be on our picnic. And then i would have ask her to go out with me..
I went to the beach were the crystal gems were fighting against other bad gems. When i arrive at the beach i saw Lapis fighting with the ocean. She made large hands and many more things Crushing bad gems. But then a gem pointed something at her as she was distracted. My eyes widened as i ran to her.
.
.
.
The last thing i was able to do was push Lapis out of the danger. I looked at her as she had a horrified look on her face.
.
.
.
Lapis Lazuli PoV

After 3 months being with
(Y/n) changed my feelings for her. I liked her.. No.. I loved her. But i was too scared to be rejected. Today was supposed to be the day i would gather my courage to ask her to be my girlfriend..
When we were going for a picnic the Crystal gems contact me as they informed me that Peridot send a distress call and we were now being attacked. I left as fast as i could and went to help them.

When i was fighting the Enemy gem i heard enemy fire behind me. I felt someone push me as i fell face to the floor. When i looked behind me i saw (Y/n) with a hole on her stomach. I looked at her horrified as she fell to her knees trying to stop the bleeding as she putted her hands on the hole.

"No... NO NO NO NO !
(Y/N) !" I started to yell in panic as i shook her. Her (S/c) was more pale and her (E/c) eyes were starting to look through me. She looked at me as i grabbed her head with my hand and with the other one clenching her (F/c)
T-shirt. I started to cry as she started to breath heavy.
"Why... why did you do it.." i asked ignoring that enemy gems were trying to break my gem but the crystal gems were protecting us.
She looked at me as she smiled weakly.
"Lapis... W-when you love someone.... you do anything for them..." as she said love i started to cry more as she petted my blue hair.
She lost all her strength as her arms fell by her side and she started to breath heavily and cough.
'I'm losing her... i need to do something fast..' i thought as i panicked with tears falling of my cheeks
"Steven! Do something ! SAVE HER !" I yelled as i looked at Steven he started to cry harder as he looked at the floor with the feeling of helplessness.

I looked at her as she started to inhale her last breath
"I love you too..." i said crying as she smiled and closed her eyes as she left her last breath.
I looked at yellow diamond who was smirking at (Y/n)'s body. I glared at her as i could feel my eyes go white
"YOUR ALL GONNA PAY !!" I yelled as i used my whole power making it rain as i used all of my powers whipping my enemy... but not a single drop of water touched (Y/n)....
.
.
.
'This day... is the worst day..'
I thought as i saw everyone that was here including the mayor were crying over the tombstone that was in the middle of the crowd of people. I looked at the Tombstone and i had written
'Here lies one of our warrior,friend and loved one...
May you rest in peace..'

I recalled the last thing that she told me
'When you love someone...
You do anything for them..'
That thought made me remember something she and i talked about one time.

Flashback

"(Y/n).. What is love ?" i asked a little confused. She almost spitted the water she was drinking but she was able to compose herself. She started to blush as she cleared her throat.
"Well it's a sentiment that you feel when you like being with someone or something..
Like.. when your close to that person your the happiest person in the worlds... But if your apart of that person you feel depressed and alone..
That's something more or less how you feel When you Love someone.." she said as we look at each other but then we started giggling with blushes on our faces.

End of Flashback

I smiled sadly as i kneeled in front of the Gravestone. As i placed a blue flower and a
(F/c) flower in front of the
gravestone.
"I love you (Y/n)" i said as i sobbed uncontrollably. I felt warmness hugging me as i heard a faint voice.
"I love you too Lapis.."

The End

(A/n: well guys here it is.. if you may have noticed im trying to update every day so please hope you like this one-shots. Remember to comment and follow me its very inspiring for me :].
Hope you liked it!
See you on the next book or page !)