Finn X Werewolf!MaleReader

(Adventure time)
The Wolf

Finn's PoV

When me and Jake arrive at the Candy kingdom to help Princess Bubblegum with something she needed.
As we entered her laboratory we saw Marceline on a table looking bored at the Princess.
"Hey Marcy ! Hey Princess Bubblegum ! What are you guys doing ?." i asked a bit confused as Jake looked at princess Bubblegum with a disapproving look on his face.
"What!? Oh hey Finn hey Jake. Well im actually experimenting something and Marceline is helping me"
She answered as she kept working and talking to us.
"I need you guys to get a
(H/c) haired wolf out of the Candy Kingdom. My banana guards are to scared to deal with him."

She finished as she kept experimenting. We looked at each other and grinned
"Okay princess ! Bye princess Bye Marcy !!" As we started to leave we heard a faint
"Bye guys good luck ! You'll need it" we heard Marcy yell as she started to laugh.

Mini Timeskip

After we left we heard a howl and started to follow it.
We found the wolf and it was the most beautiful creature i have ever seen. I stood dumbly looking a it's (H/c) fur and (E/c) sharp eyes. He was almost the same tall as me if it stood and was close to me his head would be on my chest.
The wolf looked at us and stare at us calmly as Jake started to get close to him.

"Jake... we can't hurt him..
Let's get him out of here.."
I said softly as the wolf looked at me as if he understood what i said. Jake looked at me confused but he didn't question me as we left with the wolf.
When we arrived at a creepy forest Jake let go of the wolf as i got close to him and kneel in front of him.
"Hey... sorry if you liked it back there but your scaring to many people.. Maybe you can live here for a little till we find somewhere better...
I promise to come and visit.." i said patting his head softly.
He looked at me with his
(E/c) eyes he nodded licking my cheek as he left to the woods. I smiled as i touched my cheek as i left with Jake.

Timeskip

'There is that human Finn again.'
I thought as i got off the tree i was in and went to Finn.
But i stopped as i started sniffing the air. Wolf's.. they must have smelled Finn.
He seemed to noticed as he got into a battle stance. When the wolfs arrived they started to fight they were about 10 Wolf's. I started to howl to make them follow me and attack me. It worked as i started to fight against them i took them out fast but i started to howl in pain as i felt claws and sharp fangs dig on my body. When Finn and i stopped them i looked at him. He was unharmed i heard him yelled as i blacked out.

.
.
.
.
.

When i started to gain consciousness i heard voices.
"Finn you can't just bring him here !!"
"Why not ! He helped and saved me ! I want to help him!" the voices started to fade as i once again blacked out..

.
.
.

When i woke up i saw i was on a bed and Finn was beside me snoring slightly.
I tried to move but all i did was howl in pain and wake Finn up.
"Huh? Oh hey buddy you okay ? Sorry if it still hurts im not good at medicine..but i did the best i could.." he said smiling softly as he patted my head. I nodded and whimpered at the pain as he frowned and kept talking to distract me.
"Man.. if only you had a human body i could give you pain killers..." he said as he frowned looking guilty..
I looked at him and grunted as started to get up. He panicked and tried to stop me but he instead stopped himself as i started to transform. My bones made a snap noise as they started broke. My muscles were stretching as my bones begin to change position. I felt an intense burn and heat as i felt my fur fall into the floor.
My head was throbbing as i felt my head and neck getting smaller. When the pain stopped i fell to the floor but thanks to my hands i was able to stand up as i grabbed the bed. I looked at Finn as he stared at me in shock.

"Y-Y-YOUR A-A W-W-WEREWOLF ! " He yelled as i stood up and walked to him.
I nodded as i tried to talk but all i did was whimper.
(I haven't use my human form in years)
I placed my (S/c) hand on his face as he seemed to calm down. I smiled at him as he smiled softly at me. But we were interrupted as Jake came bursting through the door. (A/n: don't ask what door...)

"What!? Finn ! Why is there a handsome young man doing naked on our room and close to you !!" yelled Jake as Finn blushed and covered me with a nearby blanket.

"I-its not what it looks like !" yelled Finn as i laugh lightly but started to have a violent fit of coughs as i started covered my mouth. When i looked at my hand it had blood as i started to breath heavy.
Finn looked at me tears in his eyes as he started to panic. I looked at him and smiled as calm (E/c) eyes met panicked blue eyes.
"Why are you smiling ! You idiot you could die !" he said as he started putting bandages on my wounds.
"(Y/n)..." he looked at me confused
"What?" he asked me
"(Y/n).. My name is (Y/n)..." i said smiling.
"(Y/n).. huh.. its cute.." he said smiling at me as tears fell of his face. I blushed a little as he kissed my lips.
As i blacked out.

4 years later

I smiled as i saw my baby boy of 2 years running around 'fighting' monsters with his dad. I was daddy..
Finn was Dad.. i smiled as i saw Jake and his pups looking at (Y/n) Jr. As they looked how cute he was. He had blonde hair like Finn. Wolf ears and tail of (H/c) hair. He had pale skin and had his left eye blue and his right eye (E/c).
When people asks us how on Ooo we had him we smile and respond
"A lot of Love....and magic"
I'm glad i was able to survive the wounds i had. I wouldn't have like it, if i missed this life with Finn and Jr...

The end

(A/n: well guys hope you liked it. I liked it. Remember to request, comment, and follow me it's very inspiring :}
Hope you liked it ! See you on the next book or page)