Valentines Day

"Mmm," Harry sadly groans, gently rubbing his tummy. Ever since his birthday, he's been feeling increasingly nauseated. He could hardly enjoy himself at the party because of his headache.

But he made an effort to look happy since all of his friends and family where there just for him. He thanked Louis over and over because Louis was sure that Harry wasn't all to happy being surprised. But Harry was and he did the best he could to convey his happiness at the party.

He felt greedy, and he felt like Louis thought he was being unappreciative. So, he's been trying to make it up to louis ever since. However, Louis assures him that he didn't think that of him at all. Harry still felt bad about it.

But valentines day was the day he'd make it up, he decided. He began planning out a perfect date over the next two weeks.

Now, it's Valentines day. 12 entire days of planning a perfect date later. He planned out a nice breakfast -Louis' favorite breakfast, tea and fluffy chocolate chip pancakes- in bed. A cuddle. Going out to the lake to enjoy the day out and have a picnic for lunch. And he planned to end the night perfectly after having a home cooked candle light dinner.

but that plan became a mess when Harry woke up with the biggest headache. He tried to sneak out of the bedroom to make breakfast but as soon as he took a step foward, the need to retch overcame him.

So, after a failed attempt of trying to make breakfast, he's on the bathroom floor, vomiting yesterday's dinner.

"Y'alright, love?" Louis asks groggily after hearing Harry from the bed.

Harry nods, trying to look convincing. Louis smiles softly, getting down alongside Harry and kissing his head. "Feel sick still?" Louis asks, recieving a nod. Louis tangles his fingers into Harry's curls, massaging his scalp. "Mh, I'll make it better." Louis kisses the side of his head again before continuing to massage his scalp.

"Happy Valentines day, babe." Harry says sleepily. Louis hums out a 'happy valentines, love' and 'I love you'.

Harry feels his eyes slowly start to shut as Louis pets his hair. It's soothing. but harry can't fall asleep, he has to make breakfast. he's off schedule. He can not be off schedule, not today. Not his 'make it up to Louis' day.

*

"Morning," Louis whispers softly to Harry who's slowly blinking.

Shit, Harry thinks to himself. He sits up quicly to find that he's in their bed, it's past breakfast time. He and Louis should be heading out to the lake by now. Now, he's really off schedule.

"Hey, lay down, love." Louis says softly. "Shouldn't be moving around to much." Louis adds, seeing as he's convinced that Harry has a stomach bug. Harry isn't too sure he's sick, it's been to long for it to be a stomach bug. But he's not sure it isn't either.

"I'm sorry, we're supposed to be at the lake - I - I planned out a picnic and everything and-and we should get going and it's supposed to be perfect-" Harry rambles on but louis cuts him off.

"This," Louis says with a cute smile, kissing Harry and taking his hand. "is perfect. Laying in bed is perfect if it's with you." Louis assures him.

Harry smiles softly, "I love you."

Louis nods, kissing him again. "I love you too, babe." Louis whispers. "Happy perfect Valentines day,"