Plans for dinner

December

"Hey, baby." Eleanor greeted Louis as she came into the living room.

She shrugs off her black coat and throws  it to the couch.

"Uh...um, hi." Louis greets back. Eleanor goes in to kiss him but Louis turns his head so it lands on his cheek.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing." Louis says simply.

She gives him a questioning look and tries to kiss him again.

Louis moves away again.

"Why won't you kiss me?"

"I um...I had a cigarette a while ago. You don't like the smell,"

"I thought you stopped smoking?" Eleanor asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"I just had one."

Eleanor just looks at him weirdly. "Alright, well, im gonna go take a shower. You can start dinner if you'd like."

"Actually, um, I already have plans for dinner."

"Oh? Again? With who?"

Louis has been skipping out on dinner with Eleanor a lot lately instead of just eating a little with Harry that way he wouldn't be full when he got back to the flat.

"Harry." Louis answers,

"Harry? You've been hanging around him a lot lately..."

"Yeah, he's fun to be around. "

"And I'm not?"

"Y-Yeah, you are but um-"

Eleanor interrupts, "I'm sure he won't mind if you cancel on him once."

"Well, we've kind of have had this planned for a while."

"Well, we haven't had dinner together in a while.  You're always to full now from dinner with Harry."

"Yeah, I know...but maybe tomorrow, yeah?"

"Tomorrow for sure?"

Louis nods. "I'll ask  Harry if he wants to come."

Eleanor lets out a sigh, "Doesn't Harry have anyone else to hang around with?"

"I just thought it'd be nice to invite him along..."

"Alright but me and you need to have some time alone too, y'know? I miss you."

"I-I...I have to go. I'll see you later. "

Louis is out of there in a second.

He'll admit he feels terrible. He just wishes he could just break up with her and get it over with but he just doesn't think he's brave enough to do that.

*

"Hey, what's  wrong, love?" Harry asks Louis, pausing the movie they're watching.

"Nothing, haz."

"You haven't said much since you've gotten here. Tell me what's up."

"I hate how long its taking me to do this. I just want to be happy and with you."

"You are with me. " Harry says softly.

"I know but I meant like...officially, I suppose. You know? I want to be able to talk to you and kiss you without being afraid of being caught. And hold your hand whenever we're out together..."

Harry pulls  louis into his chest, "Yeah, I know. But you dont have to rush yourself either, Lou. I'm okay with waiting a while if it means I'll get to do that eventually."

Louis smiles up at Harry. "Thank you...for being patient with me and all of this." Louis kisses Harry, "I love you."

Harry smiles back and kisses him, "I love you."

*

A/N:

Louis' birthday is coming soon in this fic so you know what that means (; haha

I'm really nervous about writing the smut scene because im not very good at writing smut...I'll probably have the next part up by Friday or Saturday so yeah...

Have a goodnight!