Meeting

"He's here?! At my concert?!" Harry shouts at Liam.

"Yes, Harry! He's here and he's got backstage passes!"

"So, I'm going to meet him?! I'm going to meet Louis Tomlinson?!" Harry asks excitedly.

Liam chuckles, "Yes, Harry!"

"Oh my...how do I look? Do I smell nice?"

"Harry, don't worry! Just put on your usual amazing concerts!"

*~*~*~*~*~****~*~*~*~*~*

Louis is buzzing off Harry's preformance.

He's walking around backstage in search of the curly haired lad to tell him how amazing he did.

Louis is tweeting out how great Harry did when he bumps into someone.

"Oops!"

Louis looks up to see that it's harry, "Hi."

"Louis! I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention! I'm sorry!"

"'S fine, Harry. 'S my fault too. Don't worry about it, alright?"

Harry nods, "Sorry though."

Louis chuckles and changes the subject, "You really know how to put on an amazing show. I've been to thousands of concerts and none of them were nearly as great as this!"

"Thank you. That's really nice to hear." Harry grins.

"Well, um, I hope this isn't weird but can I get a picture with you?" Louis asks.

"Of course you can!" Liam shouts as he runs over to them, "I'll take it!"

"Thank you!" Louis hands him his phone.

Harry wraps an arm around Louis and Louis does the same.

They do a thumbs up and then silly faces until Harry has to go to the meet and greet.

"It was great meeting you!"

Louis hugs Harry.

"It was lovely meeting you. Amazing show. Hopefully, I can make another one."

Harry nods, "Hopefully."

@Louis_Tomlinson: Just went to a Harry Styles concert! Such an incredible voice! Amazing preformance! And he even took pictures with me

Louis puts up a few pictures of himself and Harry on twitter and Harry retweets them.

@Harry_Styles in reply to @Louis_Tomlinson: Great meeting you!!! :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

@Louis_Tomlinson: Heard @Harry_Styles wore a footie jersey with my name on it?!? This better not be a lie!

@Harry_Styles in reply to @Louis_Tomlinson:
#⃣2⃣8⃣ :)

@Louis_Tomlinson in reply to @Harry_Styles: I want pics! That doesn't sounds creepy, right?

@Harry_Styles in reply to @Louis_Tomlinson: ahaha maybe just find a better way of wording it? :)

Harry posts a picture that Liam took of him wearing the jersey.

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles Personally, I think you look better in it than me! (;

@Harry_Styles in reply to @Louis_Tomlinson: No one pulls it off better than you!!!

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

"What?! He's at the game?!" Louis shouts at Niall and Zayn.

"Yeah, mate! He's right over there!" Zayn points to the other side of the field were only a few others are sitting.

"What if I screw up?!" Louis tells them, "What if I hurt myself and he thinks I'm a loser?! What if we lose?!"

"Louis, you won't lose!" Zayn assures him, "Use him as your motivation. Impress him."

Louis nods, "Impress him." He repeats.

"That's right! Now go out there and score us a few goals!"

When they're warming up, Louis looks over at Harry. Harry smiles at him and waves a little. Louis stumbles on his feet and trips. Fuck, he's so embarrassing.

He gets back on his feet and Harry is giggling like mad. Louis smiles back at him and gives him a wave back.

He's not going to make a fool out of himself at today's game.

The score is 4-1.

Louis making three of those goals himself. Breaking his record of two.

They're going mad for him and chanting 'Louis, Louis, Louis'.

He's celebrating with his mates and being pushed around into different hugs. He suddenly feels a sharp pain shoot down his leg and the next second he's blacked out.

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

Harry tweets out the team to congratulate them on their win.

@Harry_Styles: @TheETeam Wonderful job! You guys all did amazing!

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles Thank you! We all appreciate it! By the way your laugh is cute (; .xx

It turns out Louis slightly pulled a tendon but nothing to bad that couldn't be fixed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

@Harry_Styles: @Louis_Tomlinson walked all the way to my concert on crutches!

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles it was worth it! Amazing show as always! (:

@Harry_Styles in reply to @Louis_Tomlinson: Only 'cause you were there! :)

@Louis_Tomlinson in reply to @Harry_Styles: How do you think we won against Germany?! It was all you, Styles!

@Harry_Styles in reply to @Louis_Tomlinson: ...I don't remember playing or scoring any goals...

@Louis_Tomlinson in reply to @Harry_Styles: Well, the thing is, we were all trying to impress you!

@Jack_Sanders: @Harry_Styles Yeah, mate! We listen to your music right before each one of our games!!

@TheETeam: We couldn't have done it without @Harry_Styles!
-The Rover boys

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles told you! :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

So, bromance or romance? What do you think about our newest ship model Harry Styles and footie star Louis Tomlinson? Us here ship it with all our hearts! Sadly, Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend, is still in the picture. She showed up at his game yesterday sporting a 'Tomlinson' jersey but it wasn't nearly as cute as when Harry wore one! Plus, Louis didn't ask her for picture but he asked our Hazza!

Cross your fingers, hunt for four leaf clovers, wish upon stars so that our ship can come true!

*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: I have no idea how soccer works...If you have any tips, comments, or suggestions leave 'em! (: