~Chapter One~

"Indiana, wake up," I groaned, rolling over. "Now," I felt my nice warm covers being yanked off of my body.

"Gigi," I hissed, attempting to shield my face with a pillow.

"Time to wake up," She sing-songed, folding up the blanket she pulled off. I rolled my eyes and pulled myself out of bed, stomping downstairs.

"Good morning, Ms. Indiana," Tony chuckled, obviously amused by my gorgeous morning look I have going. "What to eat, dear?"

"A bagel with cream cheese," I yawned, waving my hand dismissively as that's what I always have. He nodded, following my orders and placing a plate in front of me a few moments later. I ate as quickly as I could, shoving the bread into my mouth and swallowing, probably looking very unlady-like. Psh, like I care.

"Thanks," I nodded to Tony before scrambling towards the marble staircase and shuffled upwards and to my room. My closet in target, I moved in that direction, walking right pass the designer brands when I got inside. Once I reached the clothes I actually enjoy, I picked up a simple white V-neck and skinny jeans, slipping them on easily before picking up a hoodie and slipping it over my head. I sauntered out of the closet and into the bathroom. I yanked a brush through my hair, attempting to pull out all of the knots and tangles that had gathered overnight. I brushed my teeth before piling my hair on top of my head in a messy bun.

"Time to go!" Timothy called up the stairs, signaling it's my time to leave for school. I swung my bag over my shoulder and jogged downstairs, straight through the double doors and towards the Range Rover.

"Are we picking up Gabrielle today?" Timothy asked, politely. I shook my head, signaling no as he pulled off. The journey to school took a surprisingly short time, so not many people were in the schoolyard once I arrived. I took this chance to continue on my book, indulging in it as soon as I sat down on a bench.

"You're such a nerd," I heard my best friend's chuckle grow near. I looked up, rolling my eyes.

"It's a good book!" I defended, putting my hands up in surrender. She only shook her head as she plopped down beside me.

"'The Mystery of Kingston; Who Stole Mrs. Liddgins Flowerpot'?" She shook her head in disbelief. "How do you read that shit..." I shrugged, slipping the book into the small pocket of my bag.

"So, did you hear Blane Cole is coming back?" She asked, taking a bite into her apple.

"Who's Blane Cole?" I asked, faking interest.

"You don't remember Blane? He was one of Kyle's friends in middle school, but he moved away in the eighth grade," She oozed, completely interested in the gossip. "Some people say the reason he left was because him and Kyle got in a huge fight," I scoffed, brushing the fallen hair out of my face.

"Gossip, gossip, gossip," I muttered, under my breath with a tsk of my tongue. She only rolled her eyes and continued to eat her apple. A few short moments later, her eyes locked upon something and she let out a dreamy sigh. I followed her gaze to see her ogling at James Chase.

"Really, Gab?" I chuckled, in utter disbelief. She shrugged, not tearing her eyes away from him. I rolled my eyes in pure disgust; James was quite possible the biggest player and dick of all time. Nothing like Kyle, he's a sweetheart. Quite the gentleman, I might add.

"C'mon, or we'll be late," My best friend startled me, pulling me off of the bench. I blinked a few times, realizing I had to get up and slung my bag over my shoulder. I followed the mass of students into the building. I felt my phone buzz within my pocket, so I slipped it out of my back pocket and checked the text.