~Chapter Six~

The party was in full swing and it was only one o’clock. There were people swimming in the lake, they had a bonfire going, music was blasting, and I? Well I was honestly having a great time. So far I’d danced with Jordan, Vinny, and Tyler and I “socialized” with Jonas. These guys were incredibly nice, way nicer than their leader might I mention. They were looked upon like gods, I was barely even approached by any other guys. I was looked at as their girl at this party. To tell you the truth, it’s been awesome.

            “You want something to drink?” Jonas shouted over to me. He opened a cooler and held up a beer. I looked at it warily, I’d only ever gotten drunk once before at my parents’ New Years Gala. I sighed, holding my hand out. I didn’t want to seem like a complete loser.

            The cap popped open and it let off a little steam. Before I could stop myself, I took a sip, letting the disgusting liquid burn my throat. I tried to hide the grossed-out look on my face, but it still showed through. Jonas chuckled at my expression as he popped open his own beer. I laughed and took another sip, this one not being as bad. As the sips went on, I was actually quite enjoying it. Once I finished, Jonas handed me another one.

            “Let the fun begin!” He grinned, leading me to the dance floor. By this point I’d had three or four beers and I was feeling a little bit light-headed. In other words, I was drunk. Jonas twirled me around, a hand never leaving my waist. I giggled as I swayed my hips to the beat. Shy, nerdy Indiana was left on the dirt road and fun, drunk Indiana was here to stay.

            I felt empowered here, I mean who wouldn’t though? I didn’t really know anyone who would judge me about this like they would at school, I was here with the five alpha males of this party as their girl, and to top it all off, I was drunk off my ass. And you know what? I was loving every minute of it.

            My arms swayed in the air, my hips were moving, and I was having fun. “You know, you dancing like that isn’t really helping us,” Jonas chuckled close to my ear. I looked at him, confused. “We’re trying to protect you from all the guys wanting to hook up, and babe that dancing only draws em closer.” I threw my head back and laughed, but continued dancing.

            About five minutes later, Vinny approached us and put his arm around my shoulder, kissing my cheek. I giggled and looked up at him. “She’s all yours, by the way she’s drunk,” Jonas winked, walking off to where Blane was, by the lake with some slutty red-head on his lap. He was smoking a cigarette and laughing at something another guy had said.

            Sighing, I turned back to Vinny. “So, Jonas got the little suora drunk, eh?” He laughed, guiding me away from the dance floor. I giggled at his Italian and nodded, my hand going up to play with his hair. “What do you want to do?” The words rolled off his tongue.

            “I wanna go to Disney World,” I giggled, twirling out of his arms. He laughed at my drunk self. “Can we go get ice cream later, Vinny?” I held out the y as long as I could until I had to breath.

            “Sure, principessa,” He nodded, chuckled, wrapping his arm around my shoulders once more. He began walking to where the rest of the four guys sat, the slutty girl still on Blane’s lap.

            “Ooh, we’re going to see our neighbors!” I cooed, excitedly. I beamed like a child on Christmas morning as the guys greeted our arrival. “I missed you guys so much!” I jumped up and down, my face nothing short of a grin.

            “You got her drunk?” Blane hissed, staring accusingly at Vinny. Vinny put his hands up in defense.

            “Wasn’t me,” He shrugged, but before the blame could be put on Jonas, I sobered up and spoke.