Sweden x Finland

Part 2
^Who noticed this cute SuFin pic with Sealand as their kid❤️^
Hey! I'm back with this story again! I am actually really enjoying this short story so I hope you are as much as I am! I'm sorta disappointed with the ending of my UsUk one but I'll eventually write a better one, eventually...
Disclaimer: All characters owned by:

Finland's POV

I chuckled as Berwald closed the door. I really do wonder what they're doing.

"Those two..." I smiled and shook my head as I reached for the photo album on the table in front of me. "Well he did say to relax, but he didn't say not to do anything." I declared as I reached under the couch for my secret photo album supplies. Well, it wasn't really a secret since Su knew they were under there, but he didn't mind as long as they were in some sort of container. So he's staying quiet about it.

I opened the thin blue box I had just pulled out from under the couch, and took out a pair of scissors. Placing them on the table I looked for another box under the couch that contained the pictures. I looked through a bundle of pictures and found that there were none that really caught my eye.

"Hmm..." I though aloud. Thinking hard about what to do I realized there was something in the back of my mind that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"Aha! I figured it out!"

I quickly pack up my photo album supplies and photos and shove them back under the couch.

I stand up and run over to the far side of the room and open the 2nd drawer in the big wooden cabinet that I some how managed to buy for 5 bucks from America who said that he was a hero because he was letting me choose the price and I picked $5 and he just smiled and gave me a thumbs up, placed the cabinet beside me, took the money and ran down to Mc Donald's.

"Why did he even have a cabinet with him?" I wondered as I found what I was looking for.

A pencil, an eraser, pencil crayons and a small sketch pad I kept in there until I felt like drawing. Well I guess I do now.

With everything in my arms, I hopped back over to the couch and pulled my knees up against my chest as I leaned against an arm rest of the couch and started sketching.

*Time skip*

"Tino?"
"Tino?"

I awoke to Sve gently shaking my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I asked as I opened my eyes wider and stretched, yawning. "Su, what time is it?"

"6:47"

I look at him for a moment before the numbers start processing in my brain.

"6:47?!" I yell and start to get off the couch. "I HAVN'T MADE DINNER YET!" I panic. As I start to run towards the door, Su holds me back.

"Calm down Tino." He says calmly holding my hand. "I CAN'T CALM DOWN, HOW CAN I POSSIBLY CALM DOWN!" I try to run to the door once again only to have Su tighten his grip on my hand slightly. "Fin. All okay." I stare at him and then sigh. "But what will you two eat tonight?" He just kisses the top of my head and walks me out door.

"Suuuu, I need to know what you two are gonna eat." I pout, hoping he'll tell me. But he doesn't.

Walking down the long hallway towards the kitchen I notice that the house is dark and eerily silent.

"S'alright Fin" He tells me squeezing my hand lightly. I smiled at how sweet Sve was being, Noticing that I was scared before I even realized it myself.

"BOOOO!" Suddenly a small figure appeared in front of us, scaring the shit out of me.

"KYAAAAAA!?!" I scream and run into Sweden who picks me up at comforts me. "Sealand, t'was mean, you scare the devil out of Fin" he says softly but a bit strict as he looks down at the little creature who just happened to be Sealand. "ehehe I'm sorry Finland-kun." Sealand replys cheekily with his hands behind his back.

I sigh into Sweden's shoulder.

"It's ok, just... Just don't do it ever again. Please." I wearily respond to the cheery little boy, who looks like he's hiding something behind his back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello how's it going? I'm really enjoying this SuFin and I think you are too. I mean I think... Hopefully... Oh and Ehehehe "DAVIE" I'm sorry not sorry. K now bye I'm starving so I'm going to eat!

MiTaku~chan❤️