Austria x Hungary

^I love this pic >w< ^ it must have been awkward afterwards^
This is a ship that's hard to write about for me so I'm sorry if it sucks.
Disclaimer All characters owned by:

Austria's POV

I was just playing the piano like always until I realized that it was 11:45.

"I would like to be on time for lunch so I'll have to stop playing now. I'm sorry Chopin" I say aloud and turn around only to hear giggling. "What the..." I murmur embarrassed that someone heard me talk to myself.

"Oh, I'm sorry Austria san"

Oh it was just Hungary. She should be putting the lunch out onto the table, what is she doing here? The only logical reason that I can think of is that she has a question. So I slick my hair back with my hand and ask her what's wrong.

"It's fine, what would you like?" I ask while standing up and closing the piano lid on top of the keys gently.

"Well you see...' She stops mid sentence as if she's unsure of my reaction. I sigh. Am I really that scary?

"Keep going, I won't get angry." I say as nicely as I can, attempting to smile a bit too. Which just happens to be the right thing to do.

"Well you see... It is sunny outside..." She gestures to the window where I just realized sunlight was streaming in. Was I really playing my piano for that long? "And I was wondering if you would... Um... how should I say this?" She asks thinking about the correct thing to say.

"Like to have lunch outside?" I sigh, looking outside. "Yes but it's ok, you don't have too." She smiles. I think about how cute she is, smiling like an angel for a few seconds, making her probably uncomfortable. Wait what!? No! I didn't mean that! I just-

"I'm sorry Austria san, you don't have too. I'm sorry for disturbing you lunch will be on the table." And with that she hurries out of the room.

"God dammit..." I mumble not wanting to upset her. I quickly run as fast as I can towards the kitchen to see that she was taking the plates out from the cupboard. She smiles at me as if she was ok with not going outside but I know better. As she takes the dishes down from the cupboard I put them back up. Along with the usual glass cups and the cutlery.

"Austria sa-"
"Austria."
"Austria?" She asks confused.

"You may call me Austria." I decide realizing that even if we've been living here all these years, she hasn't called me just plain Austria. "It'll be a nice change" I murmur.

"huhuhuhu" she giggles and I notice that I said something aloud again.

"Ignore that..." I mumble yet again embarrassed that she heard me speak aloud once more. "Why?" She asks taking out a basket from the 'Picnic' cupboard. "Well... Because it's embarrassing..." I answer quietly. "I think it's cute." She smiles at me again with that angelic smile and continues taking things out of the 'Picnic' cupboard leaving me deep in thought. 'did she just say-?' I wondered. If she noticed I was confused then she ignored it because she closed the lid of the basket and grabbed my arm and dragged me gently out the door.

"Ow ow ow, I can walk on my own you know?" I say while rubbing my arm. Hungary may appear to be all sweet and kind, and sweet and kind she is but she also happens to be very strong. Stronger then me most of the time. Scratch that, every other non musical moment. Which is most of the time.

We make it to the gazebo that I almost forgot existed, and sat down at the table that was already set up in there probably by Hungary.

As we sit down and Hungary starts to unpack everything and neatly places them on the table.

"It's a great view isn't it?" She smiles "Yes it is." I smile softly and look out at the trees, the blue sky, the very beautiful field and the ocean. Not to mention the ocean. Wait the ocean? Is that a whale? I feel like wetting my pants holy shit.

"Is. Ii-s th.h-at ann..." I stutter causing Hungary to bite her lip. "AUSTRIA SAN!" She shouts all of the sudden which made me flinch "Austria" I say rubbing my ears, another sore part of my body other then my arms and fingers. "Austria" she says grinning "What is it?" I mutter staring at the ocean coldly.

"Come" she giggles and reaches across the table to grab my hand, then gently pulls me away from the gazebo.

"What in the world-" I manage to say as she pulls me out into the field. "Let's dance!" She smiles leaving me confused.

As she entwined her hands with mine I felt something different. And before she could probably react,

I kissed her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok ok I know it sucked but hey I'll try harder next chapter which just happens to be a request for Spamano! I hope it won't suck :D Bye bye!

(Future me looking back at this: I think this was actually pretty good, would you agree? It was less cringey then the others before this)