UsUk

Hey hey heeey! This one shot was inspired by this pic so thank you @/hetalia.ships.pics on Insta for posting this! God I just hope this turns out well.

England's POV

It was like any other pointless and boring meeting.

Or that's what I'd like to say but that's pretty clique so I won't. Huh what should I say instead? Hmm maybe somewhere along the lines of it was a-

"Oi England"

Huh?

"OI ENGLAND ARE YOU LISTENING"

Oh right we were in the middle of a meeting.

"Ahem, yes of course I was, god you're such a dumbass" I roll my eyes as I say this to make it look more authentic.

"QUOI?! WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL?"

"I said you're a dumba-"

"Ok ok France calm down and England stop trying to provoke him goddammit" Germany sighs earning an worried glance from a certain Italian. I mean literally Italian. Like he's the personification of North Italy and- I should stop trying to be funny.

"Mi amor are you ok?"

Oh yes did I mention that they were a thing now? Those two bloody gits, it took them quite awhile to figure themselves out or should I say that they should have told each other instead of beating around the bush for 87 years!?

"Yes I'm fine" he sighs and pats Italia's head gently which makes the little Italian very happy.

God why do I have no life? Like I'm hot but I'm single, HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN. Well anyways I'm not gay or anything so that's probably why I'll never find love being pretty much immortal and all and being surrounded by annoying guys who are pretty much immortal like me. I mean there are a few lady's but... Oh and I'm not homophobic by the way. That's for wankers, I'm just not gay. And never will be.

"Anyways continuing on I feel like we should do something for Japan since he was hit by that terrible tsunami"

We all nod in agreement. It was terrible waking up to the news of a monster wave and earthquake that devastated the land. Also since then Japan haven't been feeling very well and is cooped up inside his house.

2 hours pass by and we decide that we should go to Japan's house after the meeting to cheer him up and so we move onto the next subject which is economy.

I perked my ears up and listen only to find that it was very quiet and I wondered why. It felt like something was missing. Grrrrrrrrrrr WHAT IS IT?! It's so irritating how I can't figure out something this simple. So irritating that I accidentally knock all my papers off my desk.

"Shit" I mumble looking around to see that thank god no one saw. They were all just arguing over tourism or something so I quickly got down to clean it up.

I almost had it done when I noticed that there was a piece under the chair of the person next to me.

"Excuse me..." I mumble trying to pull it out from under the chair. It wasn't coming out so I gave up and set to work in picking up the other pages.

Suddenly an arm grabs onto mine.

"What in the name of-"

I look up surprised as the person pulls me into a kiss.

It lasts a few seconds and when we break away I realize who was missing.

"America...Alfred you..." He just backs up as he smirks and says "You may be excused" and turns back to the meeting.

What. Did that just? Ww-ha.tt in the WORLD?!

Confused and embarrassed only one thing was clear to me as I sat back up in my chair.

Goddammit Alfred.

I guess I am gay after all.