Denmark x Norway

Pt.1

^I can't get over this cute fanart help. Apparently the black haired girl might be Greenland and the other little girl is um I think Faroe islands. TOO CUTE ICEY^

Chapter idea from picture. Except Ice is older.

Just feeling like Nordic family fluff right now ok? I didn't ship DenNor at first but rewatching the Nordic episodes I SHIP THEM SO HARD. I also I used to ship NorIce because of the fanart but now... DENNOR FOR THE WIN!

Norway's POV

I groan as I see that it's 6:26am.

I stretch a bit then curl back into a ball noticing that it's cold without Matthias here.

As I settle in I hear foot steps coming up the stairs and quickly turn around to face away from the door. Still curled up in a ball I hear the door open quietly as someone makes their way towards me.

"Nor... Hey it's almost 6:30"

Are you kidding me? There's still at least 3 minutes until 6:30. That's 180 or more seconds of sleep.

"180 Den. One hundred and fucking 80 seconds"

He chuckles.

"Ya ya I know. Yesterday it was 240"

"Ugh don't remind me that I'm getting less sleep"

"Sorry my bad" he says leaning over and kissing my head as he heads out the room and back downstairs.

As I contently close my eyes and try to drift back to sleep a something small starts shifting towards me. Knowing it's not Den, I turn around slowly to make sure it wasn't some creepy stalker or something and I sigh.

"Faroe what are you doing?" I ask turning around to face the little girl.

She hides underneath the blankets for a few seconds then quickly grips onto me.

"What happened?"

She of course doesn't respond quickly but as she does she hugs me and hides her face in my chest.

"Shewasmumpmumbletalkimushtoddoofself"

I yawn and try to smile despite losing my precious last few seconds of sleep, which is very hard I'll tell you that much.

"Far you're going to have to take your head out from my chest and speak"

She hesitates then reluctantly leaves the warmth of my chest to speak. "She. She was talking, to herself again"

I almost laughed. This girl was too sweet. I shook my head.

"She's ok. She's just sleep talking, your dad does that a lot too"

"Are you for sure?" She asks me looking at me directly trying to blink the sleep from her eyes. "Yes, now get back to sleep" I say and hug her gently as she nods and falls back to sleep. "You still have 3630 seconds of sleep left you lucky f-lower" Wow nice save, I congratulate myself as I stay frozen for a minute then get up (sadly) and carry her back to her room.

"Fuck it's cold" I mutter as I step into the hallway that was freezing. I could hear Matthias downstairs humming to some annoying song and I rolled my eyes and reminded myself to scold him for not turning the heat on upstairs.

Opening the door silently I quietly walk towards her bed without waking up Greenland. I set her down carefully and tuck her in sighing while I did then I hear someone muttering.