Spamano

^I see this❤️😂🙌^
Here's your Spamano @CRYSTALFIRE465
Spamano memes are just adorable and I'm sorry that my Austria x Hungary sucked but hey, I'll try harder I promise >-<
Disclaimer, All characters owned by:

Spain's POV

"j. yyo-u. jj-e.rkk..."

I don't even need to open my eyes to know who that is. But I do open my eyes, just so I can see the beautiful face cuddled against me.

"sss.sh-utt.. uu,p"

I chuckle at that, he's acting like he's awake.

"daa-mn.iit"

Still chuckling I ruffle his hair gently and look at the clock that reads 8:23am.

"Ugh" I sigh not wanting to get up out of bed particularly this morning.

"s.stopp-. stt-oop.thh.att"

I lean closer and rest my head against his and close my eyes, hoping that if I do I won't have to wake up in 7 minutes.

"yyou bba-sstard"

I smile thinking about how adorable he is as he tightens his grip on me, pulling me closer.

"pplle-aase, ddon't"

I can feel him tensing up and debate whether or not to wake him up. I turn around slightly to see that it's 8:26 and decide to give him a few more minutes. He doesn't say anything for a minute, which fools me into believing his dream or nightmare was over but then he says something I don't want to hear at 8 in the morning.

"ddonn't ttakke hi-mm. ttaake me"

He diggs his head deeper into my chest shivering and I decide that it's not a dream and that's enough nightmare time for him.

Looking back at the clock I see that it's 8:28 as I quickly turn back around and shake him gently.

"Roma." "Roma, please wake up" I whisper as he tenses up once more then relaxes.

"I'm... I'm awake you dumbass..." He replies with his face pressed into my chest.

"Are you ok my little bella?" I ask, my voice full of concern. It wasn't like Romano to lower his guard down like this.

"Roma are you crying?"
"Nn.no you jee-rk..."

I hug him tighter if that's possible without trying to suffocate him as he continues to cry into my chest.

On the clock the time reads 8:32 but I don't care. I have my priorities and Romano is my #1 priority at all times. Just like I am for him.

"Yyo.ou woon'tt leeav-vve annd doo- soomee.tthinng, sstuppi-d... Riigght?"

I look at him and try my best to smile despite this sad morning.

"I try not to be stupid"

This gets him to calm down a bit as he stopped shaking as much as before.

"As for leaving, you know I'd never do that." I say and kiss his head which probably gets him to blush furiously because he starts to mumble a lot. Probably somewhere along the lines of... "You jerk" but I know he loves me.

He finally sticks his head out from my chest and looks over my shoulder.

"AH IT'S 8:37 YOU JERK!"
"And so?"
"YOU HAVE WORK!"
"Roma please quiet down, you'll wake the neighbours"

I smile earning a frown from the alarmed brunette.

"BUT"
"Roma"
"But..."
"Roma, it's ok."

I sigh smiling as I hug him close.

"I have my priorities"

He blushes at that comment and quickly kisses me on the cheek then hops out of bed.

"I'll make breakfast" he says walking across the room and closing the door.

"OH AND GET READY FOR WORK OK?! DON'T JUST LAY THERE GOD DAMMIT"

I sigh smiling again as I shake my head slowly and climb out of bed towards the closet.

Putting my work clothes on I notice that it's sunny today and pull open the curtains.

(After putting on my clothes though of course)

Picking up my bag from the far side of the room I stuff my pens and pencils and whatever else I need for work quickly into my bag and hurry out the room. Dashing into the kitchen I see Romano already placing the eggs on the toast along with some tomatoes. (Duh)

"Thanks Roma" I say grabbing a glass from the cabinet and filling it with orange juice. "Ya ya I get it." He rolls his eyes but we both know he's happy. Chugging down the juice and stuffing my breakfast into my mouth, I swallow almost choking but he gets me a glass of water which I gladly drink.

"Ok then I'm off!"
"M'kay."
"I love you Roma!"
"I know goddammit" he smirks as he walks to the door to see me off.

"See you later my little bella!" I yell.

"JUST GET YOUR ASS TO WORK" he shouts but this just makes me smile and he knows it.

I hope my boss won't get mad at me for being late for work. Well if they did Romano would probably try to strangle him again, scare the shit out of him perhaps?

Yep, that's my Roma alright.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I actually enjoyed this so Ya request and stuff bye it's like past 12 and I have to sleep for tomorrow ^~^