Three

Hello everyone I'm Daniel's dad. Can someone explain how he became gay? Will he never be normal? He never told me anything. Wow I can't believe this I hate him even more. Ha my son gay? What a disappointment. Will someone put sense into his mind. Jesus he's a Gaylord!?(this is what Phil wants to show Dan.)

Dan is going be be either sad or really angry. I would start to cry if my dad hates me for having a boyfriend.

"What's up babe?" Dan came and sat next to me on the couch.

"You need to see this." I sighed before showing him my laptop. I saw him start reading as his eyes started to water.

"W-what?" Dan looked at me. "Why would he do this to me? On social media!" He yelled sobbing.

"Dan we can tell them its a prank remember?" I said.

"No. You know what? No! We can leave that there. I don't care what my dad says or other people. I love you and I want everyone to know that." He cried.

"Aw Dan don't cry. I love you too." I smiled.

"I know." He smiled. He sniffed before leaning in to kiss me with his soft pink lips. He sighed before leaving the living room.

"Dan's dad is horrid." I pointed out as I saw Dan's twitter with all these notifications.

Dan I'm guessing took a shower because I heard the water running. He's been there a long time. I'll go check on him.

"Dan?" I knocked on the door. "Dan open up. Its everything okay?" I didn't get an answer. I tried opening the door, but it was locked. "Dan open the door please! Your making me worried!" I banging on the door pretty hard. Do I need to kick it down? I'm weak I can't do that.

"Dan babe!" I screamed as I hit the door with my shoulder. Three times and I couldn't do it. I went to the living room and ran...causing the door to break. As u tried to get up my shoulder hurt. I probably broke it. I looked up to see Dan on the floor with pills in his hands.

"No..no...no Dan!" I screamed as I saw him. I got my phone out of my pocket and fumbled with it. I finnaly got it and dialled 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 what is your emergency?" A lady asked.

"My boyfriend...h-he took pills he's not moving please please send help." I cried.

"Sir calm down ambulance is on their way. Is he breathing?" She asked.

"I- I don't know. Let me touch him pulse." I got him arm and felt it slightly.

"Yeah but its faint." I sniffed.

"Okay sir you need to try to get him up so the ambulance can get him right away."

"Thank you." I signed before I hung up.

"Dan....I love you. Don't leave me please." I begged as I got him up. He's so heavy. All of a sudden the door burst open to guys surrounding Dan.

"He has a low pulse we need to get him to the hospital right away." One man said.

"Okay." The other man picked him I'll and quickly went downstairs.

"I need to go." I said as I got my jacket. The man nodded and went downstairs me following back.

Please Dan... Don't leave me I need you. I love you! I cried as the thought of him dying.

"Sir you need to come with us." The first man said. I nodded as I got in.

"We need to take him quickly." The men started to do some work while I sat looking at Dan who wasn't moving.

"We lost the pulse." The man said. I widened my eyes.

"No! Do something please!" I screamed. This can't happen not my Dan.

"We need to shock him." The other man said. They yelled numbers as I saw Dan go up and down.

"We have a pulse again." The man huffed as he wiped some sweat off.

"Are we almost there?" I cried.

"We are here. Sir what's your relationship with him?" A man who I saw the name tag say Sam.

"I'm his boyfriend." I said proudly. Both men hurried in the hospital. I ran inside and sat down in the waiting room.

"I need you Dan." I whispered with a tear rolling down my cheek.

About an hour later someone from the front desk called me.

"Y-yeah? Phil Lester." I stuttered.

"Your Dan's boyfriend correct?" She asked me.

"Yes I am." I nodded.

"Well Dan Howell is..."

Heeeeeey guys here I will stop. Hahahahahah take this! No spoilers! Especially you Sharon sharon_kitten9 790 words yay!