Six

Hey b*tches I'm back!! Lol to the story!!! Hope you guys like it.

Phil's P.O.V
"So do you wanna tell me about Dan?" PJ asked me as he gave me a coffee.

"Well....it very horrid." I began.

We found a table near a window. Before I said anything I looked outside at the sunset. I smiled having memories of Dan's and I first date.

**flashback..**

It was June 12, 2015 (for my best friend)

Dan took me to surprise me on our first date.

"Are we almost there?" I giggled. We were in his car.

"Yeah almost." Dan said. I felt the car halt to a stop.

"Here we are." I can hear Dan smiling as he said these words.

"He took my blindfold off and as I looked around, I saw a sunset.

"Dan! This is beautiful." I turned to him and kissed him. He chuckled. Then we had a romantic dinner on the hood of the car.

**end of flashback**

"You don't need to tell me. I can wait until you're ready." PJ smiled.

"Sorry I just had a memory of Dan." I smiled.

This is why I like PJ. He was so nice and thoughtful. He was also great looking, but not my type.

"I'll let you know now." I smiled at him. He gave me a good looking grin before I continued.

"Well we confirmed we were a thing on YouTube. People just said stuff. Until his dad replied... He said that Dan was a fag and he hated him." I sniffed. I looked at PJ who just looked at me, waiting me to finish.

"So then Dan cried and cried. He locked himself in the bathroom and took sleeping pills. Now he's in a coma." I shrugged.

PJ just looked at me and sighed. He smiled at me politely.

"Well it sounds like its all Daniel's dads fault." He shrugged.

"Yes indeed it is. I need to call him and that he did this to him." I sniffed.

"Hey. Me and Chris will help you find him." PJ smiled at me.

"Thanks. But I have to to this myself." I said.

He sighed at me at nodded and said, "Lunch break is over I gotta go." PJ said.

"Wait!" I said getting up and spilling my coffee all over my pants.

"Shoot." I pouted. I heard PJ laugh.

"I was gonna ask you why you're here." I rolled my eyes wiping my pants with a napkin.

"I volunteer. No one ever recognizes me. Bye!" He waved rushing back.

I just chuckled as he almost bumped into and elderly.

Dan's P.O.V
"So Abigail do you think you're gonna get out of this coma?" I asked her as I was sitting on the couch. The one I was thinking about.

"Yeah just that I feel my family forgot about me." She said plopping down on the couch.

"Why would they forget about a wonderful girl?" I asked.

"Maybe because I didn't graduate college, didn't ever get a job, asked for money all the time, and I ran away!?" She yelled.

"I'm sorry I didn't know anything. Jesus Christ." I said looking at her.

"No no." She sighed. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled." She shook her head.

"Its okay. Um I guess you have a right to feel a certain way." I shrugged.

"Dan?" Abigail's voice echoed.

"Yeah?" I looked at her to see she was disappearing.

"I think I'm getting out of the coma!" She exclaimed. Disappearing more.

"Tell Phil I'm okay! Tell him I love him please!" I yelled before she was completely gone.

"Please.." I said a tear rolling down cheek.

Abigail's P.O.V
I opened my eyes. I'm actually out on my coma!

"Doctor!" I heard a nurse yell as I sat up.

"How am I gonna know who's Phil Lester?" I whispered.

"Abigail?" I heard a familiar voice. My mom.

Phil's P.O.V
I was passing by a room when I thought I heard my name. I looked inside and saw a girl around 18. I just shrugged and walked to Dan's room.

I went inside and saw my mum.

"Mum? What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Its all over the news and media." She shook her head.

"What!? We're not even that famous!" I exclaimed.

I shook my head. How did they find out?

"Excuse me mum. Can I have a talk with Dan?" I asked. She nodded and left.

I took a chair and sat close to Dan. I look him hand and kissed his cheek.

"Dan please please get strong. I really hope you can hear me. I love you so so much. If you're not here anymore I wouldn't live. I would kill myself to be with you. Now I don't know how our fans know about you. I just really hope they don't find us here. Dan.... Don't give up I love you." I told him. I kissed him one more time. Before I went outside to talk to my mum.

Dan's P.O.V
I heard every single word Phil said...

Done with this chapter hope u like pls vote and check out my other book!! Byee