Eleven

Dan's POV
Why the fuck did I do that!? Ugh! I like him why doesn't he believe me? I know I like him. He made me feel special. Ugh I'm such an idiot! I'm better off dead! Dead...Death? That can help me. Phil probably wont care, yet again he loves me. But death can help. I can try again. I can kill myself to cope with my pain? Before he says goodbye to me?

PJ's POV (yes he will still be in the story)

I feel like texting Phil. He cant be alright with Dan having amnesia. Or can he? I'm just worried he'll be cutting again..

"Peej babe? What is bothering you?" Chris, my soon to be husband, asked me.

"Phil. I wanna text him to see if he's okay. I'm worried okay? I- I don't want Phil cutting again."

"Ahh the Dan problem no? What a shame what a shame. And I understand babe same here I don't want to see Phil depressed." Chris shook his head.

"I'm going to text him see if he's alright." I could sense that Chris was jealous. I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you Chris. Not Phil." I told him. I heard him mumble an I know.

I got my phone out and started to text.

You: hey Phil you ok?

Phil: ya just packing to go to my parents this month.

You: may I ask why?

Phil: Dan ... he says he wants to try rn but he's not the same. He kissed me and it didn't feel right.

You: oH

Phil: I need to go. Text ya later?

You: ya sure bye.

I put my phone away and sighed.

"Is he okay?" Chris asked.

"He's going to his parents for a month because Dan kissed him and wanted to try right there and then."

"Oh.. to soon no?" Chris raised a brow. Yeah..

"Its 9:00 lets go to bed Peej." Chris whined.

"Okay." I kissed him and grabbed his hand and lead him to our room.

Double updated!! Not writing phils POV yet... maybe tomorrow or again today? Idk please vote and comment!! Bye -🌊