Twenty Five

*self harm though out this chapter*

Phil's POV
"I do give a shit!" I spat out at the phone.

"At the funeral it didn't seem like it. And it also does not sound like it."

"Chris I fucking killed Dan. Do you know how that feels?" I cried.

"What do you mean? He dies of an asthma attack."

"That I caused."

"You didn't cause it Phil. You're just delusional."

"No Chris. Dan had a call at three in the morning. I answered it and it was a woman. I asked who she was and she... she hung up."

"Phil l-"

"No Chris let me finish! I thought Dan was cheating on me. I- I was going away for a few months. I said that we shouldn't be married anymore. That's what caused the asthma attack. His last words were that he loved me and James."

"Phil... You're not lying huh?"

"No Chris. I'm not lying. I caused the asthma attack I killed Dan."

"Wanna come over for a few?" He asked.

"No.. I need to do some paperwork."

"What about James? Where is he at right now?"

"He's at my mum's house."

"Okay I guess. See you later Phil. Bye"

I hung up without saying bye back.

"I can't live like this." I cried. I pulled the roots of my hair.

I need to make a video. I went in my room all gloomy.

I decided to make the video in Dan's room. I opened the door slowly.

"I c-can't do this.." I cried.

"No no I can." I opened the door all the way and went inside. I breathed out slowly. I made my way to the camera that was already placed where it always is. I sat in Dan's usual spot and turned on the camera.

"Hey guys." My voice was hoarse. I cleared my throat.

"Today Dan will not be in a video. Actually he won't be coming ever again." I closed my eyes and started to cry.

"Dan he- he's gone. Our Daniel has gone to another world." I cried more. I places my head between my hands.

"He died from an asthma attack. We had his funeral about t-two weeks ago." I sobbed more. I can't deny his I feel.

"I- I killed him.. I thought he was cheating. I su-suggested not to get married and he couldn't breath anymore. His inhaler didn't have anything anymore. I'm sorry guys.. I- we all loved him and we'll miss him. I'm probably going to just need time for videos or might not make anymore. Bye guys." I wiped my tears while turning off the camera.

I didn't bother editing it. I just immediately posted it.

I stayed in Dan's room crying in the bed. Dan's gone. My Dan. My fiancée. My sons dad. My everything.

"I can't take this anymore. I just can't. I wanna die. I need to be with Dan." I went to the restroom and grabbed one of his razors. Before I could cut or do anything. I got two papers and a pen and wrote my letters.

To Chris and PJ

I just wanna say I love you guys so much. Both of you are my best friends. You helped me through so much. I'm sorry for doing this. I just can't handle Dan's death. I killed him. And I'm to blame for. Please I want you to keep James or at least take care of him for a while. I'll miss you guys.

Love, Phil.

One note for Chris and PJ. Now to make James'.

Dear James,
Oh James my son. I'll miss you. I'm sorry for making you lose parents again. I need Dan. I miss Dan. He's my other half. Without him I'm nothing. Your a little sassier version of him, but Dan I just miss him so much. I can't stand not being on his side. My thoughts are telling me to be with him and I will be. Please forgive me. I love you I never got to tell you that and now I did.
Love, Phil

I put the pen down, folded the notes, and put them on the sink.

I pulled the sleeve of my sweatshirt and cut four deep cuts.

"I'm coming Dan." I cried, smiling. I'm going crazy aren't I?

I heard someone knock at the door.

"Oh no why now?" I whined. My vision was getting blurry by this time.

The knocking was getting louder and I think I heard someone call my name.

"Phil!?" It got louder.

I fell to the floor. "I'm coming Dan." I smiled.

I say a body figure in front of me. It looked like James.

"Wake up!" I heard the words slowly and faded.

"I love you James."

Darkness

~~~~~~~~~~
So... This is my last chapter. Omg I'm literally crying while writing this. I'm sorry! If requested I'll make a sequel and I'm just... Sorry okay hahaha...... Vote comment and share this book =•=