Seventeen

Dan's POV
When I opened my eyes there was bright lights. At first I didn't know where I was, but then I remembered I was in a coma. Am I out of it? I flinched when I heard a thud next to me. I looked down and saw Phil.

"Ow Dan!"

"Phil?" I felt tears brim my eyes. I'm finally seeing him! But why doesn't he look happy?

He looked up from the floor and worried was read in his blue eyes.

"Dan? Are you okay?"

"Phil? Am I dreaming? I'm out? Of t-the coma? Why aren't you happy and crying like me?" I asked him.

He looked at me weirdly. His eyebrows were scrunched up, under his eyes were dark circles, and his mouth was slightly open.

"Dan. You've been out of it. I- I think you regained your memory, but lost the part when you already woke from it.." He looked at me with the same look. Not moving a muscle. I saw a tear roll down his cheek, then he wiped it away.

"W-what?" We got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"C-come in." I stuttered.

A nurse opened the door. "Dan Howell?" She asked. I nodded in response.

"Ma'am may I talk to you outside?" Phil stood up from the floor.

She nodded and went outside. Phil looked at me and smiled, I smiled back before he followed the nurse.

"I was already out of the coma?" I buried my head into my hands and started to mumble weird thoughts.

"S-so I have or had amnesia?"

Phil's POV

"What can I help you with?" The nurse asked.

"Uh my boyfriend regained his memory." Is he still my boyfriend?

"Who was his doctor before?"
(I never wrote who the doctor was. I never really put a doctor but now ill put a name)

"It was Dr. Lewis, first name Michael." She opened her binder and flipped through some pages.

"I'm so sorry he's not here today." She frowned.

"Um I guess that's okay. When will he be back?" I hope he gets here by tomorrow.

"In two days." Well my hope wasn't good enough.

I sighed. "He cant be here by tomorrow?"

She shook her head. "He's at a funeral."

"So we wait more time?" I asked annoyed.

"I'm sorry, but-"

"Its fine!" I ran my hand through my hair. "We'll wait." She left after I said that.

What the hell am I suppose to do know? Dan probably wants me to answer his questions. Or he's crying. I sighed again.

"I need to go talk to him." I turned around and opened the door slowly.

"Phil?" Dan looked up from his hands.

"Yeah?" I came in and closed the door behind me.

"W- how?" He started to cry, and I felt like crying.

"Dan." I went to his side and sat on the bed next to him.

"Its not your fault. I'm really happy you regained your memory."

"But.."

"But what Dan?" I held his hand and squeezed gently.

"I love you Phil. I'm sorry you had to be here. I wish I was fucking dead so-" I interrupted Dan by putting my handover his mouth.

"One I love you too. Two don't think that about yourself. I love you and I don't care if you would have been here for ten months I still would be here. Do not ever wish or try to kill yourself please." I removed my hand, but Dan grabbed it.

"Phil? Are you cutting again!?"

"Dan not now." I sighed. "Bad times." I whispered pulling my hand away.

"So when will my doctor be here?" Dan changed the subject.

"In two days." I fiddled my with my fingers.

There was a awkward silence. I was going to tell Dan that I found the ring he was going to propose with, but he interrupted me.

"Phil after this mess. Will we still adopt the baby we saw?"

"Dan I don't know what we will do after this mess."

-----------------------------
shitty ending sorry but next charter hopefully wont suck as bad. Please if you have any questions because your confused comment down and ill reply. don't forget to vote please =•=