Nineteen

Aye guys I have a lot of views wtf!? 1.05k views I'm so happy thanks I never would have guessed I would have that. *sniffs* I'm so proud of myself.. anywaaaaaays to the story!!
------------------------------
Dan's POV
When Phil left someone knocked. I thought it was him, but a girl around 18 opened the door.

"Uh. Dan?"

"Yeah? Do I know you?" I scrunched up my brows.

"Oh. Y- you don't remember me?" She entered in the room.

"Am I suppose to?" I said harshly.

"Um. I was wi-"

"Wait your a fan right?" I laughed sarcastically. "What do you want to know? Me and Phil might break-up, I was going to propose, I was in a coma for a long time."

"Dan I was with you in the coma!" She yelled. "I'm Abigail!"

"Can you just leave me alone!?" I stood up. "I don't believe you."

"I swear I'm not a fan. You wanna know how I was with you?" She came closer to me.

"Tell me?" I went closer to her.

"You guys were going to adopt a kid." Our faces were a few centimeters apart our noses touching.

I stop breathing she leaned in all the way and we're kissing. I needed this kiss. I kissed back, and grabbed her waist to pull her closer. She was quite attractive.

Before I can break the kiss I heard a knock.

"Dan?" The door opened and there stood Phil amazed in what we were doing.

I broke the kiss.

"Phil I didn't. I don't. Ugh.." I pushed Abigail away.

"Dan. Was this the thing you were going to tell me about?" A tear rolled down his cheek.

"No babe I-"

"Don't call me that!" He yelled more tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Philly I-"

Phil interrupted me with a slap on the cheek. I flinched and grabbed my cheek.

"I- I hate you." And with that Phil ran away.

"Phil!" I was going to run after him, but the girl stopped me.

"I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to cause trouble." She apologises.

I pulled my arm from her. "Bitch." And ran after Phil.

-------------
My mind is taking over... what am I doing!? I'm sorry I kinds like doing this to you guys making you surprised and I hope you don't cry. (Sharon) um please vote and comment stuff if ya want.. recommend this story please! I want more views and votes.. thanks ilygsm =•=