Nine

Dan's POV
This guy.. Phil? When he came into my room my whole world stopped. I never seen him before. In fact, I don't remember anything, but seeing him make my heart skip a beat. His face, his smile, and his eyes. They are so perfect. And when he hugged me? I felt fireworks all over me! He's saying that we were dating, but I don't remember him. I guess I was lucky dating him. Maybe a little to soon, but i wanna do it again. This might be weird, but I think I'm falling for him...again.

"Dan?" Phil questioned.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"Uh. We are here. Home." Phil smiled weakly.

I looked at him. His perfect raven hair, blue eyes like the ocean, his pale skin, and I can't forget his beautiful smile.

"Dan?" Phil broke me from my thoughts again.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered.

"Do you want to go inside? See your room, clothes, and your computer to see if you remember something?" His eyes looked tired, like he didn't get sleep for a long time.

"Sure. Uh. Where?" I asked. He smiled and showed me the way.

I opened the door. All I saw was black. Black? Wow..

"Was I going through a phase?" I chuckled. I turn to see a frown on his face.

"Black. Its your. At least it was your favorite color." Phil shrugged and left, closing the door behind him. I looked around my room. Seeing that there wasn't that much detail in my room. I sighed not knowing what to do. I walk to my bed. Lay down and try to sleep. Last thing on my mind was Phil.

I woke up to the sound of sobbing in, I'm guessing, Phil's room. I got out and walked to his room. I put my ear on the door trying to figure out what Phil is saying.

"Dan..." Phil sniffed. "You and me got a whole lot of history. We can be the greatest thing that the world has ever seen. You and me got a whole lot of history so don't let it go we can make some more. We can live forever. All of the rumors and the fights but we always find a way to make it out alive. Thought we were going strong thought that we were holding on... aren't we?" I smiled when he finished.

"I cant believe I just sang One Direction.." I heard Phil say.

I frowned. I thought he actually meant that. Phil? He's so fragile. When he hugged me I could feel it. He was sad. So sad and lonely. I wanted to hug him back, but I mean I didn't know him. Now that I do though..

"Phil?" I knocked on the door.

"Uh y- yeah?"

"May I come in?" After a free seconds of silence, he opened the door.

"You need anything?" He asked.

"Uh n- no" I stuttered.

"Then w-" I cut him off by kissing him on the lips.

Phil's POV

Dan... he's kissing me.

Hey guys it me Miranda
Lol jk. Soo here it is! What you think? Comment and please vote! -🌊