Four

Phil's P.O.V

"Well Dan Howell is..." She began.

"Well? Is Dan okay or not?" I panicked.

"Sorry.....he didn't make it clearly." What does she mean?

"I don't underatand." I shook my head.

"He's alive....just that he's in a coma." She looked down from her desk.

"What? Oh my God..." I blinked. He can't be in a coma!

"He's alive....and we don't know if he's going to make it." She frowned. Why is she frowning does she love him the way I do!? Does she see that I'm the one in pain? Not her!?

"Sir are you okay?" She asked.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" I asked tears falling from my eyes. This....is all his fault. All the fault is Dan's dad!

"Where is Dan's room?" I sniffed.

"Upstairs room 209." She replied. I gave her a small smile before heading to the elevator. I got in and pressed the number two for the level. When it stopped I ran as fast as I could to room 209. I went and almost past it.

Without knocking I went inside to find a monitor on Dan. I felt my eyes start to water as he didn't move he just breathed heavily.

I grabbed a chair and sat next to him. I just looked at him crying for what he did. He let his father to him.

"Dan....he got to you...you let him get to you!" I sobbed into his chest.

"Dan..." I sniffed. "If you can hear me please try to move your hand or fingers." I told him. All I saw is him breathing heavily.

"Oh Dan...my poor Dan." I looked at him and leaned to kiss his lips.

"I love you so so much Dan." I whispered.

Dan's P.O.V
I woke up in a room that was just white.

"What happened?" I thought to myself.

Flashback
I was mad and sad because my dad hates me for being "gay". I- I didn't know what to do. I went to the bathroom, cried a little, and got pain killers. I downed all of the six pills and I started to feel light headed. I fell to the ground.....that's all I remember.

"But why am I in a room with no furniture? Is this even a hospital?"

"No you're in a coma." I jumped up in surprise. I turned to find a girl in a robe.

"Who are you?' I asked her.

"I'm Abigail. I've been in a coma for about 8 and a half months." She replied coming closer to me.

"How to you know we are in a coma?" I asked as I looked around to find something else in this room.

"Where else would I be? This isn't heaven nor hell." She had a Australian accent. She looked about 17.

"Okay well I hope I get out soon." I sighed.

"You got yourself into this mess... why do you want to get out so fast?" She asked as she looked at me up and down.

"My dad thinks I'm a faggot because I love a man." I shook my head. "I got mad and sad. I took six sleeping pills....didn't know what happened after that."

"I'm in here because a car accident. My dad was drunk. He passed a red light then a trailer hit us. My father died in the accident." She looked down and back up to me.

I need to go back to see my Philly." I sighed.

"You might never get out." She frowned.

"I have to I'm going to fight." I closed my eyes as I thought about Phil.

Hi guys well sorry I'm soooo late writers block. Hope you like it this has 622 words!