Twelve

(the moment you've been waiting for is Dan dead? Alive? In a coma again?! du du duuuu)

Phil's POV
"Dan?" I went inside and found Dan on his bed sleeping. I smiled he looked so peaceful.

"Dan? I came to say goodbye." I came closer to him.

"Daniel?" I said a bit louder. He didn't budge.

"Dan!" I panicked I moved him and I saw blood. no no no Dan... not again!

"No Dan. Why!? Why!?" I looked at his wrists and they were cut deep..

I got my phone out and dialed 911.

•phone call•

"911 what is your emergency?"

"My boyfriend he cut his wrists he's bleeding. Send help please."

"An ambulance is on their way were do you live?"

"[direct address]"

"Ambulance is on their way sir, they will be there in 3 minutes."

I hung up and got rags from the bathroom to try to help stop the bleeding on Dan's wrists. I wrapped the cloth tightly.

In no time ambulance came inside my apartment.

"Excuse me sir!" A man yelled pushing me away. They two guys put Dan on carrier and put a mask over him. I followed them down the stairs. We went outside, and into the ambulance.

"Sir are you family?" One of the men asked me.

"I'm his boyfriend! You better let me fucking in this time!" I yelled anger boiling inside me.

"I'm sorry get in." The guy muttered. I got in the back of the ambulance. I watched they men do talk to each other I panic. Dan looked lifeless, but I heard them say he had a low pulse. No Dan.. not again please. I cant see you die..

"We lost a pulse!" The other man yelled. Please..

The men got out the defibrillator from a cabinet. They yelled numbers and shocked Dan's chest. I shook my head and tears formed my eyes. I started to cry. I'm gonna loose him.. this time for real..

"I'm sorry sir... he's gone..." The paramedic told me. I sobbed. Yeah... all of this is my fault...

Dan's POV

I need to kill myself. I've tried to I can do it...

"I'm doing it." I went inside the restroom and got a razor. I went back to my bed and laid down. I breathed in as I cut my wrists deeply.

"Goodbye Phil." I said out loud as my vision started to blur.

Asdgnfkegwkdsoqnsodbehej

So so sorry... he's dead. Why? You'll see beheld bye -🌊