Chapter 1- Bored

Fionnas P.O.V.

               l was so bored just sitting around in the treehouse. Cake was with Lord M. and the kittens. Flame prince is with his mom. And Gumball, well hes been creeping me out lately. He has been flirting with me and stuff but lm 18 now and am so over him after he rejected me for the 20th time. Well guess that just leaves one person to hang with. Mrshall Lee. He was the Vampire King and my best guy freind.

              l grabbed my backpack and was getting ready to go when l heard a noise. l walked upstairs to see what it was. While ; was walking l took my demon sword out and got ready to drfend myself. As l got closer to were l heard the noise l felt like l was being watched. l turned around and swung my sword. Then l relized who it was and stopped swinging the sword around.

               "Glob Marshall! Dont scare me like that!" l yelled. "Oops sorry Fi." He said with a smirk. "Wait, what are you even doing here?" l asked totaly awear that l was just on my way to his house. "Oh, well l was bored and l thought l havent scared you for a while so l came here." He explaind the smirk still on his face.

                 l sighed, this was so like him. "Fine, whatever." l said. He could tell l was still a little shaken by his prank. He came up to me and put his hand under my chin. Then he turned my face so l would have to look at him. He had a soft look in his eyes and l blushed. "Fi, lm realy sorry. l ddidnt mean to scare you that bad." He said softly. This of course made me blush darker and made my heart skip a beat. l never realy noiticed how cute Marshall was. With his dark brown eyes and his dark hair slightly concealing his face. Wait you did not just think that. Marshall is your freind. Thats all, and even if you did like him more than that there is no way he will like you. l thought to myself. l realized then he was looking at me and waiting for a response. "O-Ok, l belive you." l managed to say. He smiled at me. "Alright, so what do you want to do?" He asked. l shruged my sholdures in response. l thought he would come up with something to do when l went there. "l have an idea." He smirked.

            "What?" l asked. But he just grabbed my hand in response -making me blush again- and pulled me out the door.