Chapter 11 - Jealousy Takes Over

Marshalls P.O.V.

                        I woke up to the sound of light snores and pressure on my arm. l look to my right to see a sleeping Fionna. l smiled and tried to get up without moving. l failed. She started to stir and all of the sudden there was a knock on the door.

Fionna's P.O.V.

                        l'm in a house. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Thunder is booming outside. But it sounds strange. lts kind of like knocking. it goes BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Stops and then repeats.   

~End of dream~

                l wake up to the sound of knocking at the door. Wait lm in the dressing room... With, Marshall?! Memories of last night came rushing through my head. l blushed and smiled. Marshall looked at me and l got up to get the door.

                       l open  the door and see who it is. NONONONONONONONONONO!!!!! It CANT be him! Why him! Glob he  is going to ruin EVERYTHING. WHY DO YOU HATE ME GLOB?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY??!!! I thought. Because there in my doorway is none other than Flame, a guy l dated for a while here in Ney York and then found out he was CRAZY and was cheating on me. Still not as worse as what l thought Marshall did but it still hurt.

                               "Ummmm." Was all l could get out. "Fi, whos this?" Marshall asked. "Oh, ummm. This is my, ex." l said  honestly. Things got awkward really fast. Marshall just stared. "Hey, dont worry. lm not gonna kiss him."l blurted out. Marshall just continued to stare. Well then. "What do you want." l said coldly. "You." He simply said. He came over to me and gave me a kiss. lt was quick and over before l knew it. l slapped him across the face. "What was that for?!" Flame yelled. "l dont like you." l said as if it was the most obviouse thing in the world. Then l looked at Marshall. 

                                   Marshall was looking at me with eyes that said 'You said you werent gonna kiss him!'  "For the record he kissed me. Not the other way around, Marshall." l said. He smirked. So now lm kind of scared. Marshall is not one for things like this and right now it looks like hes jealous. What hes going to do is beyond me.

                                   "And you are?" Flame directed the question towards Marshall but l answered it before Marshall could. "Hes my boyfriend. You know the thing that your not and never will be." l spat moving closer to Marshall. l put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Yeah and if you ever kiss my girlfriend again, l will come to your house at night and kill you. Got that?" Marshall threatened. And the fun begins. l thought. 

                                       "lm not scared of you." Flame said turning into a fire elemental. "You should be." Marshall said in a threatening tone. He turned into a huge bat and they started fighting. l dont even know how they managed to fight in a dressing room! l mean its big, but its not that big.

                                           They were punching, kicking, and clawing at each other. They look like two girls fighting over a purse. l though and l couldnt help but giggle. That got their attention. They both looked at me with questioning eyes. "Ladies your both pretty. Can l go home now?" l said looking at my nails. I was acting like l didnt care, but l really did. l mean two boys were fighting over me. What was l supposed to do?

                                               They shrunk down to their normal sizes and looked at me. "What? l need to shower. Not sit around here watching the two of you fight and have the winner come up to me expecting me to say ' Oh my Glob! l cant believe you just fought for me. Of course ill be your girlfriend!' Cause thats not gonna happen. Either way its gonna be Marshall so save your energy." l let out what l was thinking, and it was the total truth.