Chapter 6 - WTH?!?!

Fionnas POV

                        *BOOM!*

                        l woke up and looked around, reaching for my lsword. Marshall stopped me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me behind him. Just then a girl came in veiw. She had dark hair and dark eyes. All in all she was beautiful, just looking at her made me feel bad about myself.

                       "What are you doing here Ashley?!" Marshall said through clenched teeth.

                        WAIT!.... Did he just say... Ashley?! As in THE Ashley that broke his heart and sold his childhood best friend? Awwww, heck no!

                         "Awww, did my Marshy miss me?" Ashley said in a baby voice. lt was sickening.

                          l stepped sideways and then forwward so that l was now right next to Marshall and not behind. And now l was in full veiw. "YOUR Marshall?!" l said. l was about to go full diva on this chick. "Yeah MY Marshall." She spat back, ALMOST as mad as me. l opened my mouth to say something but Marshall beat me to it.

                          "Fionna, you should go. l need her to realize that were OVER." He said. "Ok." l agreed. l looked at Ashley then back at Marshall and kissed him right on the lips causeing Ashley to gasp a little. Yeah keep thinking hes YOUR Marshall Ashley. l thought. l smirked at Ashley as l pulled away and walked towards the door.

                  Marshalls POV

                              l turned to face Ashley.

                              "Ok, so why are you here? And what do you want?" l asked harshley. "Awww, Marshy dont be like that. l came back here for you." She said like we ere still in love. Reality check. Were not. "Yeah well l dont care cause l dont love you anymore so you need to get the math out of my house!" l said. "You know you dont feel that way, so why do you lie to yourself?" She asked. "Ashley, the only one lyeing to themself is you." l said. "l can change your mind." She smirked. "Yeah like that will happen." l laughed. "You wanna bet?" She challenged. "Sure." l said.

                              What she did next was really unexpected.

                     Fionnas POV

                              l was going back to Marshalls cave cause l realizrd l left my bag there. l knew Marshall would probably be busy with trying to get rid of Ashley so l let myself in. "Marshall l-" l stopped mid sentence.

                               Ashley and Marshall were kissing! My heart snapped in half. Marshalls head shot up. "Fionna its not what you think!" He said. "Are you sure cause its pretty clear that you two were kissing Marshall Lee!" l shouted. (A/N ooooh she used his whole name!) Marsall looked shocked. l dont really yell that much at people who arent monsters lm trying to kill. "Fionna let me explain-" He began but l cut him off. "No Marshall! Just drop it l dont want to hear your exuses any more! Were over!" l yelled.

                                With that l grabed my bag and walked out of the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people that are reading this! l just wanted to say thx for 400+ reads!!!! Thats amazing to me! Thankyou soooooo much!!!

Ok so bout the book. l know you guys are like woah woah woah, Fiolee forever! Well l just felt like creating dramma so l really dont know were the story is going to go from here. l guesse we will both find out :D

Anyways if u guys want another chapter remember vote/comment that makes me want to update early for some reason.

Oh and lm gonna be gone from wattpad for 2 weeks starting on Saturday, maby ill be back a little earlyer. Well Bye now cuz lm probably boreing the crap out of you. BYEEEE!

                                                                                                            ~Marcy~