Chapter 7 - So We Meet Again

Fionnas P.O.V.

                    lts been 6 months since lve last seen or spoken to Marshall. Even the mere thought of him brought teers to my eyes the first few weeks so l decided that l needed to go somewere, somewere far away from Marshall, far away from my old life. The memory of the day l left plays through my mind.

             ~~Flashback~~

                    l was in my room still upset over what happened with Marshall and Ashley. l cant belive he would kiss her! Her out of all people! l started to cry. lm still suprised l didnt all edy run out of tears. Cake came up and tried to calm me down, just like she does every time l break down like this. "Shhhh, shhhh honey its ok. Shhh, youll find someone better than him." l heard the words but l just couldnt process them. They made no sense. Who was better then Marshall? And why would l want to find anyone other then Marshall?

                   Glob, Fionna look at youself!!! Your crying over some boy! You didnt even cry when you almost died! Get your head together! l was hearing the words in my head, over and over again. A thought hit me then. l need to go strat a new life somewere that the heartbreak wasnt. Somewere away from here.

                 "Cake l gotta get out of here." l said. "What do you meen sweety?" She asked. "l mean l have to go start a new life somewere, anywere but here." l explained. "Ok if that will make you feel better then lm in, but lm going with you." Cake agreed. That really suprised me. l didnt think she would agree that quickley. l thought l would have to work on her for a couple days. "Ok l wanted you to come with me anyways." l smiled. "Ok so did you have a certain place in mind?" She asked. l thought about that. There was really only one place that l really wanted to go to in this whole world. l smiled and said....

                           "New York."

                  ~~End Of Flashback~~

                    Im here in NY and lm famus to. l cut my hair so now its a little farther then my shoulders and l dyed it a dark chocolate brown. l stopped wearing my bunny ears, now l wear a kitty cat ears head band. Right now my fans know  my name is Fionna but they call me  Kitty Kat. lm on my way to one of the clubs to perform right now. lm wearing a dark red tanktop with a leather half-jacket and the back of it is made of lace, with a pair of shorts.

                     l got to the club known as 25 To Life. (wink wink to all the Eminem fans) I got there and was rushed to the stage there was alot of cheering and stuff.

Never again with your human emotions

I won't take the hate from your heart

I'll take my chances outside of your kingdom

You know when I step I won't start

I long to be where the stars still shine brightly

You know they won't breathe where you are

I try to run but my feet move too slowly

And I feel the earth fall apart

Human emotion

Set it free

Piece by piece

Let love lead

Piece by piece

Never again with your bitter convictions

I won't let them live in the light

Severed ties leave you here in your fiction

Alone where the dreams only die

Human emotion

Set it free

Piece by piece

Let love lead

Piece by piece

Set it free

Piece by piece

Let love lead

Piece by piece

I won't take the hate from your heart

I won't let it tear mine apart

Never again

Never again

Set it free

Piece by piece

Let love lead

Piece by piece

Set it free

Piece by piece

Let love lead

Piece by piece

                         l sang one a the many songs l wrote after Marshall broke my heart. lt was one of my favorites called Human Emotion. l stepped down off stage and signed a couple of autographs, then l went backstage.

                         Backstage l noticed a flyer on the buliten-bored. l went over to look at it. The flyer was a notice that a band was comeing today, and the bands name was Bleeding Out. l couldnt belive it. That was Marshalls band, and by the sound comeing out of one of the rooms they were already here.

                          "Hey Fionna." l heard one of my best friends say. His name was Danny. l met him a couple days after l came here. Hes a vampire, actualy all of my friends are. "Hey Danny! Whats up?" l said. "Oh nothing just wanted to hang with you. Did you hear? Theres a new band here." He exlaimed clearly exited. "Oh trust me l hear them alright." l muttered under my breath. l t was then l noticed that the sound had stopped. l turned around to see Marshall standing there looking at me like l was some alien creature. But to him l probably was. "Lee." l said, hate clearly in my tone. Danny was shocked. Hes never seen me on defense mode, but he has seen when l was hurt and lm pretty sure hurt was clear in my eyes. "lm gonna go?" Danny said a little unsure. l nodded.

                         "F-F-Fionna?" Marshall stuttered. lve learned by now how to keep the tears away and now lm replacing them with anger. "Noooo..." l said sarcasticly. He just stood there mouth wide open, stareing at me. "Take a picture it will last longer." l spat. "W-what happened to your hair?!" He asked. Really? Out of all things he asks about my hair? Wow. l thought. "l cut and dyed it." l answered calmlly. He didnt say anything just stared. "ls there a problem?" l asked uncomfertable now. He shook his head. "Ok well lm gonna go now." l said. But as l turned around, an arm grabbed my wrist.

                          "Wait!!! Fionna lve missed you so much and youve been here this whole time?!" He said a little flusstered. "Ummmm... Yeah." l said. l realized l was blushing. No! No! l couldnt like him! Could l? l mean after all hes done to me... Nope theres no way.

                            Yes there is Fionna. You love him. You always have and you always will. Stupid self- conscious, always has to be right.

                           "l missed you to, but l have to go. Bye Marshall." l loosened his grip on my wrist and pulled away. l saw the hurt in his eyes as l walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There l did it!!! l posted 2 chapters in a week! Acomplishment. l tried to make the story longer this time... The song in this chapter IS NOT MINE! lt called Human Emotions by Digital Daggers. Hoped you liked the chapter! :D Plz vote/comment it would really help if l knew your oppinons on this book. Thx , Bye :D

                                                                                  ~Marcy