Chapter 17 - Really, Was THIS The Right Time For That?!?

A/N So I am writing on my phone, and other phone writers know that there is no bold or italic! So instead the bold will be all capital and italic will have a * at the end of the word. Ok you may read now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If u did not read the A/N please do or you will be in the dark through the story.

Marshalls P.O.V.

Oh. My. Glob. That was the first thought I had. Did I hear correctly? Did she just say what I think she did? Oh Glob this can't be happening. They were sisters. They we're sisters.

"what?" I said quietly, stretching out the word. Ashley smirked while Fionna looked ate with a guilty face. "Did you know about this?" I asked. I would never admit it but I was scared to know this answer. She nodded her head. "That was what I was trying to tell you before I was so rudely* interrupted." She stated. I gave a small smile and the ghost of a smile played on her lips. "Im sorry you had to find out this wat." Fionna looked down. I walked over to her and put my hand under her chin so she would have to look at me. "It's fine Fi." I smiled and gave.her a kiss.

"Oh, how sweet." Ashley rolled her eyes. So I did the only logical thing and I looked at her and said. "Awwww. Is someone jealous?" I smirked. She growled. And I dont mean a human growl, I mean she turned into a wolf and growled at me. She may be a witch, but she sure does abuse her power. "Cute. Now back to business." I snarled, annoyed at her actions. She was about to say something when Danny cut her off. Man, I forgot he was standing there.

"FIONNA I LOVE YOU!"

Oh heck no.

Fionnas P.O.V.

What the Glob is happening in the Land Of Aaa!?! And why is it happening to me?! These were my thoughts when Marshall and Ashley were going at it. Then I hear something that shocks me. "FIONNA I LOVE YOU!" Was that Danny!?! Holy Glob. Next thing you know Marshalls mom is gonna pop up riding on a horse screaming HEEHAW! Really with the way the world is right now that wouldnt be surprising.

"Danny, why out of all* times... In the name of Glob, why would you say this now*?" I didnt mean to be rude but just looking at the look on Marshalls face when he said this, said that this was NOT the right time to discuss this. Danny shrugged his shoulders. "I-I dont know?" It sounded more like a question then a statement. Then he just ran away.

Ok, back to Ashley I guess. "So, what now?" I look at them. Marshall still looks like hes about to explode and Ashley just shrugs. I couldnt deal with anymore of this today, I just couldnt. "YOU KNOW WHAT? Screw it." I shouted.

To think, this all happened in a coffee shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so before you say anything, I know Im horrible. I cant believe I left you guys hanging foe this long, Im sorry. I just started school a couple weeks ago and my computers being stupid so I have to write on my phone. Sorry again guys. So what you guys think of the new chapter? Comment and vote please.

~~Marcy~~