Random Chapter - Gunther

A/N Ok so this is just a random chapter for laughs so you dont have to read it cuz it has nothing to do with the book but this just came into my mind for Glob knows what reason and l just wanted to share it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fionnas P.O.V.

                    Lalalalalalalalala. Everything right now was perfect. Me and Marshall were fine and we havnt broke up in two whole weeks! l know right such an accomplishment! So right now lm in a cafe with Mashall. We rented out a private room because it was my Birthday and l didnt want to be with tons of people. Marshall went to go get coffee.

                          "Wow that was fast." l said suprised the cafe was very busy and he was only gone for a minute or two. Marshall put the coffee down and came to give me a hug. l hugged him back and kissed him. Just then Marshall walked in.

                             WAIT! MARSHALL?!?!

                            "WHAT?" I screamed. "l could ask the same thing." Said Marshall with a look of pure shock. "Wait, so if your Marshall..." l trailed off. Marshall looked like he was trying not to laugh. l turned around to see a penguin in what used to be fake Marshalls place. It had The Dragons Eye around its neck.

                              My jaw dropped. l. Just. Kissed. A. Penguin.

                                It sort of makes sense cause we were in Gunthers Cafe. All of the sudden Gunther walked in and slapped Geenter. "Wha! Wha!" Gunther pulled Geenter out by his beak.

                                    One word. WEIRD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Ok so yeah l got bored and decided to add a strange chapter that has nothing to do with the book. Yeah lm just like that. :D

                                                                                                          ~~ Marcy ~~