Chapter 5 - Wake Up Please

Fionna's P.O.V.

                             "Ok, so am l dead?" l asked. l was talking to some guy, l think he said his name was Death? "No your just in a coma." He replyed. This Death guy was was glowing, like litaraly his skin was glowing red and his eyes were pitch black. "Ok sooo, when am l gonna wake up?" l questioned calmely. "Glob. Your so calm anout death Fionna The Human." Death said with a puzzled look on his face. "Yeah well l have near death expirences all the time. This really isnt anything new." l said a little bored. "Ummmm, ok? Well youll be waking up soon so bye, l think." Death looked at me. Hes confused l thought. l laughed quietly. "Peace out." l said.

                              My eyes fluttered open and l felt around me. Bed sheets? l looked around, l was in the Candy Kingdome hospital. l stopped when l saw Marshall. He was sleeping.

                               l smiled and l picked up a pillow threw it at him. He jummped up and looked around ready to attack. l giggled and he looked at me. "Hi Marshy." l smiled. His eyes widened and l was suddenly trapped in his embrace. "Glob Fionna, you scared the crap out of me!" He sniffled. l looked up and saw that he was crying. "OH MY GLOB!! Marshall are you ok?!?!" l asked, worry thick in my voice. He nodded. Then he did something unexpected.

                                He leaned down and kissed me.

                                After a minute he pulled away. "Fi, l..." He was cut off by Prince Gumball coming in the room. Marshalls hands were still on my waist and my arms were still wrapped around his neck. l pulled away. "Ummmm, hi PG." l said. "Akward..." Marshall said. Of course he would be the one to point that out. "Yeah." Gumball said with a hint of... jeulosy? "So how do you feel Fionna?" Gummy asked. "l feel fine." l answered. "Oh, OK. Well your free to go." Gumball said a little disopointed.l said bye and walked out.

                                Marshall came after me. He picked me up bridal style and started to fly to his house. "Weres Cake?" l asked, noticing now that she wasnt at the hospital. "Shes... away with Lord.M and the kittens. She wont be back for a month or so." We arrived at his cave/house. He set me down gently and opened the door. We stepped inside and l sat down on his rock hard couch.

                               "M-Marshall?" l stutterd. "Yeah?" He looked at me. "Ummm... What were you going to say befor Gumball came in?" l asked quietly. "Oh ummm..." Marshall paused. "You dont have to answer." l reasured him. "No l want to. lve wanted to tell you this for a long time. Fionna, lm in love with you."

                                He blushed and looked down. l walked up to him, put my hand under his chin so he was looking at me and kissed him. He was shocked at first but after a couple of seconds he regained confidence and kissed me back. We started to float and l held him tighter. Mostly out of faer that he would drop me.

                               Finaly l pulled away needing to breath. "So Fi, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. "Yes!!!!" l said and kissed him again. When the he pulled away l looked at him and he was smiling. Not one of his little smirks he ALWAYS does, a smile a real smile.

                             He brought me to the couch and we decided to watch a movie. We watched the screen as the letters Heat Signater 3 apeared. l was trying to find a way to sit comfterably on the couch, it was useless. Marshall noticed this and picked me up so l was laying on top of him. He fed me popcorn and somewere during the movie, l fell asleep.

                 Marshalls P.O.V.

                           I was the happiest person ever. Fionna was mine. She was my girlfriesn. Nothing coould bring me down.

           *BOOM!*

                       "Marshy, lm back."

                           l spoke to soon.