Chapter 13 - Is She Dead?

Flames P.O.V.

                          Step 3. Check. This was perfect, as perfect as life could be. That is in till l felt her lips freeze on mine they weren't moving. l pulled away. "Whats wrong?" Her eyes were closed and she was breathing slowly as if she were sleeping. I lost my grip on her and she fell to the ground. Didn't even wince. Oh no, l must have given her to much potion! 

                                l was so stupid!!! How could l not realize how much l put in there! l yelled at myself. There was only one way that this would be lifted. True loves kiss. So l called up Marshall. 

                                "Hey so l may or may not have put your girlfriend in a deep sleep." l said. He was mad. l could feel the steam radiating off of him through the phone. "YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!" He yelled. "Yeah, well you can wake her up by true loves kiss." l whispered.

Marshalls P.O.V.

                                 "Yeah, well you can wake her up by true loves kiss."  He whispered. l hung up. And was about to leave when l thought about it. Was l her true love? After all those times l hurt her would she still love me? Probably not. I thought about it even more and decided to do something that l would have never done inless Fionna was involved. l picked up the phone and dialed a number.

                                       "Hey Gumball, its me." 

Gumballs P.O.V. 

                                         I was sitting in my bed thinking about Fionna as always when l got a call. "Hello?" l said politely. "Hey Gumball, its me." Marshall Lee said from the other line, "Oh, why did you call?" l asked with real curiosity. l havent heard from him since Fionnas disappearance. "lts Fionna." He sounded worried. "WHAT?!?" I yelled. He knew were she was and didnt say anything to anyone. "Well..." He explained what happened. lm on my way.

                                              l jumped on the Day. (lf your confused the Day is the Morrow l just put day instead of morrow cause of the word toDAY not toMORROW.) l rode all the way to New York in record time. Probably faster then the day when Marshall brought Fionna to the Candy Hospital when she was in a comma. 

                                                l knocked on the place were Marshall was staying and he met me outside. "Come on. We need to go to Fionnas place. Thats were Flame," He spat the word out with enough venom in his voice to make me stagger back. "took her." He finished. We walked to Fionnas place and knocked on the door.

Flames P.O.V.

                                              There was a knock on the door. l opened it to see Marshall and this pink guy. "Whos that?" l asked. "This is Gumbu-ball. Gumball. The one who Fionna was originaly in love with. You never know if her feelings have changed." Marshall said with a srug. lt looked like it took  every ounce of his strength to say Gumball not what he started to say before. "So who's first?" l asked. Marshall pointed at me.

                                                 l leaned over a sleeping Fionna and kissed her very gently. Even though l knew l was still burning her. 

                                                  Nothing. But that was expected. We all know she didnt love me. Next up was Gumball.

Gumballs P.O.V.

                                             It was my turn. lve waited to do this since l first layed eyes on her. But now not only do l get to kiss her, l get to see if she loves me. 

                                              l walked up to her and knelt down next to her. l leaned in and kissed her softly. There were sparks, l could feel it. But she didnt move. Not even a millimeter. And no matter how much l wanted to deny it, l knew she didnt love me. Last up was Marshall.

Marshalls P.O.V.

                                            I was up. She still hadent awoken so l thought maby l had a chance with her after all. l walked up to her and cuffed her cheek in my hand. l leaned down and kissed her like l was never going to kiss her again. And do you know what happened?

                                                Nothing.

Fionnas P.O.V.

                                           I could hear everything that was going on, but it all felt like a dream. That is intill a pair of icy cold lips touched my warm ones. l knew it was Marshall. But l didnt open my eyes. l could have if l wanted to, but l didnt. Every guy in this room hurt me. So l decided its time for some revenge.

                                             l could hear them all asking why it didnt work and it took every ounce of energy l had not to move an inch. Finaly they left. l got up and picked up my phone. l called Danny. He came over right away. 

                                              "Hey Danny." l said when he walked through the door. "Hey Fi, so whats the plan?" He asked. l told him what my plan was and he just smiled and whispered, "Man, lm never underestimating you again." l laughed.

~~Later That Day~~

                                                  l was in the club getting ready to perform. My friends knew my plan and they all played along when Marshall walked in. He froze in place as he saw me. l waved and motioned for him to come over. He did. "Fionna? l thought you were past out, in a deep sleep?" He was confused. 

                                                     "l was, but Danny woke me up." l smiled.