Chapter 4 - The Drop

Marshall's P.O.V.

                         I just said one word and everything happened... "Fionna," l whispered.  She turned around and screamed while backing away. She noticed it was me at last moment and she fell out of her window.

                        l acted quick, jummping out of the window after her only to see her hit her head on a branch. Thats when the screaming stopped and her eyes fluttered shut. l flew even quicker then l already was and caught her when she was inches away from the ground. She was bleeding from a wound in her head and l felt my fangs get sharper. "No!"  l said outloud, l couldnt lose control. Fionna needs me. Then faster then lve ever flew in my entire life l flew to the Candy Kingdome.

                       l burst through the doors of the Candy Castle to see Gumball standing there. He saw me and raised an eyebrow. Then he saw Fi and looked at her with a tourchered look in his eyes. "Get her to the ER!!!!!!!" He shouted and l did as l was told. l rushed her to the ER and the doctor cam a few seconds later. l was told to wait outside.

                       lt had already been an hour and l was about to burst through the doors of her hospital room when Dr. Prince came out and beconed for me to come in the room. l literaly ran through the door just to see her. She wasnt awake.

                       Dr.Prince walked in. "Ok, well l have some good news and some bad news." He said. "Ummmm, good news first please." l said, never takeing my eyes off Fi. "Well the good news is that she is going to recover." l smiled. She was going to be ok. What could be so bad? l thought. "And the bad news?" l asked. "Well, shes in a coma."

                      My smile dropped.

                                                                                     ~Marcy~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------         Heehee cliff-hanger. Sorry for the short chapter but lm gonna try and make the next one long. .Ok so lve come to a desision about something. lf l get at least 10 votes or comments l will update early. So vote and comment please.