Who is he?

Hey my little ducklings I thought I would start something new and hope you guys love it there is gay lesbians kidnapping and other stuff so I hope you enjoy the first chapter

Anthony's Pov:
I woke up remembering I have to get ready for my first day at this spy place I forgot the name (pick a name for the spy militaryish base plz in the comments) oh I need to pack since were leaving today! I quickly packed all my stuff and took a quick shower because well....I smell like dog shit. I got out of the shower and put some cloths on and grabbed my bag and headed outside and texted Ze his name is Steven but I call him Ze.
(A=Anthony Z=Ze)
A: hey you ready?
Z: yea this will be ....interesting
A: is galm and smarty ready?
Z: yea were heading your way see you in a bit bud
A: okay cya
I put down my phone and waited for them to come pick me up. .................................................... 10 mins later....... I saw a car pull up and saw Ze galm and smarty "hey guys you ready" I said putting my suit case in the back and hopping up front with Ze "no we just got out of bed to go shopping for elephant under wear!" Smarty said making the rest of us laugh "well your not a morning person" "oh shut up we were forced to come because your father made us!" Smarty said. Did I forget to mention my dad is the president? Whoops (no not the president Obama just some random one idk pick) i guess I can tell you guys a bit about me. My name is Anthony I'm the presidents son and he sent me to this spy base so I will be protected and learn self defense. He also sent me here because this unknown base (again pick the enemy's name for the base) has learned a secret about me being the presidents son and they want revenge on my dad for what he has done but he never told me what he did. And one more thing....I'm gay and my friends and dad totally support me on it and don't treat me any different before they knew which is good! "Hey Anthony were at the airport! Stop dreaming and let's go." Galm said "oops sorry guys. Alright so my dad said we go to the private plane it should be to the right once we enter and then take a left and go straight" we got our stuff and entered the building going right "is anyone nervous about this? I mean we're going to this base for spy's and tough people I would freak out" Ze said. "It's ok Ze we have each other's back we won't let anyone get hurt" smarty said "Yeah Ze don't worry we're all basically brothers for how long we stayed together" I said to help him calm down and it did I even saw him smile. "Oh guys here it is we don't have to go through the little scanner just hop on" I said but the security guy stopped me real quick "name?" "Anthony Garcia" (I think this is not his last name but go with it) "code name?" He asked "chilled chaos and my friends are tehsmarticas Zeroyalviking and galm " he nodded then let us all pass and get on the black plane. Well here we go!

Time skip to base
Anthony's Pov:
Were in the middle of no where with a small little base which I'm guessing we go to. "Do we just enter or wait?" Glam asked and I have no answer "hmmm maybe we just enter? Or we cou-" I was cut off when I heard a gun get cocked "state your name and buesness!" I look to see two men pointing a gun at me and my friends. "I'm Anthony Garcia call me chilled if you want and these are my friends were the new privates" "and give me one good reason we should believe you?" I was so scared I couldn't answer but someone saved us. "Stand down coperal boss says they are good and that one is the presents son? I believe. Who is the son?" He said looking around. He was so handsome and his eyes are- Anthony stop you just me this dude! His gaze met mine and I couldn't look away. He came closer to me tell he was 7 inches away from my face "are you the son?" He asked and I nodded not trusting my words. He smirked "well I'm coperal Adam but you call me seananners I'm gonna be your body guard okay?" I felt my face heat up at how close he was and I just nodded. He smirked and look at the two who had the gins against us "those two are ohm and dlive" he said looking at them "hi u um th- a-and" admit I'm stuttering! I quickly looked at glam to signal him to talk for me and he nodded "I'm glam that's ze code name is Zeroyalviking that smarty he dosnt use his real name and that's Anthony Garcia code name is Chilledchaos presidents son." "Well let's get inside and find the sergant so he could introduce you and assign you to a room u have to share" coperal dlive said. Adam looked back at me and smiled and said "welcome to the team private" he said giving a smile that could just make you melt who is he? Why does he make me so happy... I followed him inside the base and It was way bigger inside but also more confusing. We followed the three corpals to the a big office "sergeant max and co sergeant diction the new privates have arrived and the son." Ohm said "thank you corpal ohm plz go get corpal tom and then report back to my office" ohm nodded and set off "hello Anthony Garcia pleasure to meet you I'm sergeant max and this is co sergeant diction we are the leaders of this base please do introduce your friends "the Is Ze real name Stevan that's smarty his real name is John prefers smarty and that's galm" I said pointing at them all "okay nice to meet you all once ohm gets here with coperal tom we can Assign you who you will room with okay?" After a few seconds ohm came back with I'm guessing is tom "okay galm your with tom, ohm and dlive you get Ze and smarty chilled you get Adam..." I looked at Adam and see him smirk making me look down and blush "go put your stuff away and go to the cafeteria now move!" I went out his office and saw my friends go in different direction with the ppl they were assign to room with. "So uh coperal seanann-" "you can call me Adam seananners is just my name to use In front of other people" he said with an adorable chuckle. No wait stop it mind! "Okay Adam um how about you tell me a little about your self.." "Sure but let's get inside the Room first" I nodded and followed him in his room. He took my bags and sat it on a bed opposite from the other one. "Okay so a bit about me eh? Well I'm 26 years old I love pistachios and almonds I love to pull mischievous little pranks..." He gave me a wink on that causing me to blush " I have here for about when I was 15 years old and um broke up with my last boyfriend 3 years ago because of a rule that was put up." "Oh I'm sorry about your break up" I said coming over and putting a hand on his shoulder I think I saw him blush? No my mind is just playing tricks on me! "N-no it's okay we're actually better friends then we are couples hehe...um tell me more about you of course I have read what it said on your file but I want to know a little more..." "Um I'm 23 years old my favorite food is uh-" I got distracted looking in his gorgeous hazel brown eyes. I'm not gonna fight it anymore I have a crush on him no doubt. I found myself leaning in and he was to wait a-am I gonna kiss him?!

Cliffhanger!!!! Will the kiss idk ok I do since I'm writing it but I'm not gonna tell anyways guys I'm gonna end it there hope you liked the beginning of the new story!!! I'll see you later my ducklings!!!!