Hide and seek

Guess who's back back again your my only friends T^T lol yes I am back and decided to make a short chapter! Welp my duckling plz enjoy this book

Anthony's Pov:

Adam gave me a mario hat with a C on it and a little sack boy how cute! "Anthony I need you to get some rest please twomarrow were gonna have a little fun were gonna be playing all sorts of games like hide and seek!" I chuckled at how happy he is "but most importantly I want you to get rest because you were hurt and you need to let the scars heal" he said sitting by me "okay Adam I will on one condition" he looked at me and nodded "you stay with me I always feel protected with you" I said he smiled and kissed my cheek "okay" I layed down and so did he and wrapped his arms around my waist "I love you Anthony" I smiled "and I love you.." I then slowly drifted off to sleep

Time skip.....

Adams pov:
I slowly opened my eyes and noticed Anthony was gone I sat up and looked around. There was a click at the door and I looked over to the door "oh your up hope I didn't worry you I decided to go get us breakfast so we can have breakfast in bed" I sighed with relief when I saw Anthony come in "thank you Anthony that's very nice of you" I scooted over so he had room to sit. He sat with me "well after all the worry and stress I put you through I wanted to let you relax!" I swallowed my bacon "it's my job to worry about you my love, and i don't care about the stress as long as I can see you again the stress is worth it" Anthony blushed and smiled at my boyfriend. I closed my eyes And leaned in.

Anthony's pov:

I saw him leaning in so I picked up a strawberry and put it in front of him so he kissed that instead. He opened his eyes and I giggled "ah ah ah breakfast first kisses later" I giggled. He bit into the strawberry "aww your no fun!" He chuckled. He picked up the empty plate "I'll go put this away and you get a shower cause you stanky" he laughed leaving the room. I chuckled to myself but then I got a head ache
"Aw crap!" I ran to the bathroom and saw my eyes were glowing bright blue "what the fuck!" I locked the
Door behind me so no one would walk in "what's happen- ah ow!" I clenched my eyes shut and held my head

Hello sweetie~

Who are you how are you in my head!

Forgot me already dear? Oh well does delirious sound familiar haha~

Fuck you how are you doing this!

Simple my love I injected you with a needle that can make me control you and talk to you threw your mind!~

Get out of my head!

Okay see you soon my love~

My head ache went away and I opened my eyes to see my eyes were back to normal.  "Okay maybe a shower will get my mind off things"

Time skip of seachaos....

Anthony's Pov:

I got out of the shower and dried off. I put on my flannel shirt and fading jeans my glasses then my hat "okay just have a good day with your boyfriend and friends and forget what just happened" he left the room locking the door he ran to the gaming arena and saw all his friends but no Adam "hey where's-"  I was about to say Adam but I felt arms go around my waist "EEK" I jumped and squeaked "haha sorry to have scared you love~" as soon as I heard the laugh I knew it was Adam "haha never trust nanners" minx said "well let's set up" ze said. I walked over to the high class headset "do ya know how to put it on?" Adam asked and I shook my head no and chuckled "here" he put it on me adjusting it so it was snug and he pressed a button and a bunch of blue screens popped up "this will let you pick who's team your on. And this will give ya a shock In your head to help you run away quicker. And if ya look at a object this will help you pick it up!" I nodded and picked to be a hider and so did Adam "great now Adams gonna teach chilled to be a cheater" smarty said. The round started and everything turned into a virtual place "follow me chilled" Adam took chilleds hand and ran to a garage he pressed the button making it go up and he climbed up. "Okay just climb up that" I nodded and climbed up to him on the roof . He pressed the button and it went back down. Adam pulled him behind a air duct "can I have that kiss now" Adam looked  at him "haha okay" I pecked his lip but he pulled me back in I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck as he flipped me to the ground licking my lips asking for entrance. I grinned and didn't open. He pulled back "gonna be like that ey?" I giggled and nodded he laughed "that's okay I like a challenge" I shuddered at his husky voice Adam kissed him and traced his belly making him shudder Adam whispered "just give up you know I'll break you somehow" he whispered to me "I'm not the type to give up" Adam smirked he attacked my lips again but this time he squeezed my side causing me to gasp and he slipped his tongue in. He explored every inch of my mouth. A air horn could be heard "we won" he smirked. "Where were you guys?" Krisam called in "can't tell yah that it's special plus let's just say it got a bit hot here" I blushed and sat up "guys ready for next round?" I called in "y-yea this round was uh a bit to steamy for me"

Time skip of fluff...

"HAHA YOU CANT CATCH ME" I was running away from seekers since I was last one left I turn and saw minx and krisam and I stopped i was cornered. But I had 5 seconds left "we got ya now chilled!" I closed my eyes waiting to be tagged but Instead I was greeted with a head ache "AH GAH NOT AGAIN" he took off his headset and ran off keeping his eyes slightly open "CHILLED?!" I heard Adam call I ran into our room into the bathroom and locked the door my eyes were glowing bright blue again

What is it this time?!

I just want you to look forward to seeing me again in a few days~

Damn you delirious!

My eyes turned normal and my head was more clearer I opened the door and I was tackled in a hug "I was so worried..what's going on?"

I bit my lip

Should I tell him

(Hope you guys liked this chapter I added a bit of fluff in there!

Comment challenge!:

Who is a best friend on wattpad you can call babe I have two

NightTheHybrid  and _Emily_Loves_Games_  tag this users and I'll give you and that person a shout out! Bye my ducklings!