The attack!

Hey my little ducklings how r u I hope you enjoy the story if u do add it or comment any way here is the story!
Anthony's Pov:
Then I door broke down causing me and Adam to jolt back "GRAB HIM!" Two guys grabbed my arms "ADAM HELP" Adam quickly kicked one in the no area and I head butted the other "hurry chilled follow me to the cafeteria!" He grabbed my hand and we ran to the cafeteria where everyone looked at us "THEY ATTACKED THEY ARE HERE FOR US SOMONE NEEDS TO ANNOUNCE THIS HURRY" Adam yelled causing everyone to go wide eyes and panic "ok calm down! I need a group of ppl to protect Anthony-..." I felt something grab my shoulder and put a cloth around my mouth then everything went black.....
Max Pov:
"Ok calm down! I need a group of people to protect Anthony I will go announce that those traitors are here got it!" I turned and saw someone holding a knocked out Anthony bridal style "oh no...." The rest of the people saw what was happening and saw the masked man and Anthony "Let him go!" Ze yelled "hehe why would I do that to my soon to be huby hahaha just thought I'd stop and say hi before I left" that laugh is so familiar. "What do you want with him he is just a boy" I said trying to convince the guy "just a boy?! JUST A BOY No! He is more than a boy he is the presidents son a prince if u will a guy that I have had my eyes on for a while an incredible fighter! A good companion. He is smart talented fast learner and he is....my love HAHAHHAHAHA AND YOU GUYS ARE NOT TAKING HIM FROM ME" he lift up Anthony's chin and pecked his lips. "DONT TOUCH HIM" with that Adam lunged at the mysterious but familiar man and tackled him to the ground causing Anthony to fall. I ran up and picked him up carrying him to the back of the room and handed him to our medic Jin "see if he has any damage ok?" He nodded and got to work. The doors flew open and there stood ten more masked ppl. "Attack!!!!" I yelled and we started our duel with the ppl.

I will write that down in a different story sorry but i have to get ready!! But any way I will see you later my ducklings sorry it was short I will make it longer next time!