Breaking rules

Okay you guys can yell at me for being a lackey but if it makes u feel better....I'll add something for my next chapter and first to comment what I will add (no smut my sister reads my books...) so on with the story
3rd person Pov:
As the innocent and traitors take there fight poor Anthony was still trying to wake up to help but he could hear everything that happening "YOU WILL NEVER TAKE HIM!" Adam yelled "YES I WILL AND INCE I HAVE HIM YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN ILL MAKE SURE OF THAT" the guy in the mask said. Adam pinned him to a wall punching him, the masked man pushed Adam to the floor and pulled out his knife getting closer to his neck "you can't have him!" Adam kicked him in the gut grabbed him by his shirt and threw him over the table causing anything on there to fall off, Adam banged the mans head into the table but the man slit his arm with his knife causing Adam to start losing blood fast. Then Adam screamed in pain causing Anthony to quickly open his eyes.
Anthony's pov:
When Adam screamed I quickly opened my eyes and jolted up. I ran to a man in a mask having his knife to Adams neck making it trickle blood causing Adam pain. I grabbed his shirt kicked the knife out if his hands grabbed it and then pinned him to a wall "and what the hell do you think your doing..." I was beyond pissed no one hurts Adam or my friends "oh Anthony your so cute when your angry...." I blushed of embarrassment "haha embarrassed chilly willy?" "Shut up I want you and your friends out of here before I slit your neck!" I didn't hear fighting but I felt all eyes on me "okay chilled were leaving but I will be back for you my little chilly willy" I let go if his shirt and he snapped his fingers "see you soon chilled stay cute.." He said while leaving. I turned and saw everyone had bruises blood stains cuts and black eyes. "I'm so sorry everyone that I brought this people to you" I said looking down not wanting to see the disgust look in there eyes "chilled it's ok these guys have been doing this for a while it's not your fault" krisampro said "yea at least you stopped the fight before someone got killed" ohm said I looked up and smiled "hmm thanks you guys" I said in happy tone and smiled.

Adams pov:
"Hmm thanks you guys" he said then smiled. Oh my god that is a cute smile!! He turned and looked at me "are you alright Adam he got you pretty good" he said coming over to me. I felt my face heat up. God dammit why does he do this to me "u-uh y-yea I-I'm ok" fuge I'm stuttering "good" he smiled and gave me a hug. I went wide eyes an blushed. "Ch-chilled" "#SEACHAOS" almost all girls yelled. He pulled out of the hug and we stared into each other's eyes. We were leaning in. Oh no I forgot to tell him the number one rule! I grabbed his hand and ran to the forest so we could talk... 

                  Time skip....
Anthony's Pov:
Adam dragged me to the forest "a-Adam s-low down." He than stopped "Anthony have you heard the rules yet?" He asked. Now that I think about I haven't "um no why?" "Well a long time ago max had a girlfriend named Renee he was so in love but on a mission she was kidnapped and killed max was so depressed he would cut he would never go to sleep and he would never come out then he made a rule that no one on our base are aloud to date ever!" He sighed "that's why we can't-" I cut him off "we can hide it" he looked at me "Adam I love you so much and I don't want to lose you to someone else we can just hide it Adam..." I came close to him and lifted up his chin "I love you" he stared in my eyes "Anthony....I love you to" I closed the small gap between us and kissed him full of love.

??? Pov:
I watched as that chilled guy kissed MY Adam oh he is gonna regret the day he came here if I can't have Adam over a stupid rule he sure and as hell won't.