My Italian

??? Pov:
I walked up to the gate and clicked the buzzer a red line scanned me and the gate opened. I pulled out my little map and walked to the lunch room. I looked down at the man in my arms to make sure he's okay and he had his colour back and was breathing normally "good" I kicked the door open "HELLO IM THE NEW GUY I-I FOUND THIS MAN OUTSIDE HIS NAME IS ANTHONY?" I shouted. The people who weren't paying attention quickly looked my way. They all got up and gathered around me. "I can't believe it.." Some girl with a British accent "someone's gotta tell-" the guy was interrupted by a door swinging open. I turned around and saw a man with tear stains and blood shot eyes.

Adams pov:

I couldn't believe what I am seeing I thought they killed him. I walked closer and everyone stared at me. I took chilled from the mans arms carefully and sat on the floor holding him to my chest as I stuffed my face in his hair and cried tears of joy "a-Anthony I-I'm so glad y-your back d-don't ever leave me again" I cried in his hair. I felt something cup my cheek and I looked at Anthony "I won't ever leave you again Adam" I smiled big when I saw him awake "oh Anthony!" I kissed him with full passion and I got a bunch of awes "ahem" I looked up and saw captain "Adam..." Oh crap.....
"Adam dew to a serious conversation with someone" he glanced at minx and krisam and minx stared at him as if to say 'say it or I'll fucking rip your head off and shove it up your ass so you can sniff your own shit' (0-0 remind me not to piss her off because that is brutal) " well Adam I'm glad to inform everyone that dating is allowed on base now"

Chilleds Pov:
I quickly jumped up pulling Adam up with me "chilled?" I dipped him and slammed my lips on him "Whooo!! Yea get it chilled!" We pulled apart "my dolphin...."He said "My Italian..." He said. I looked over at the guy who saved me. "Thank you for reuniting me with my Adam what's your name?" "My name is Sean I'm the new recruit!" He's really loud....I think he'll fit in perfectly then! "Chilled do you feel any different btw?" Max asked me. I turned to him "yea actually I'm really hungry do we have any food?" Max chuckled "chilly let's go to our room real quick I have something to give you two things actually" I smiled and was about to say okay but I was already being dragged to our room and I laughed at how hyped he is. I'm just glad I'm reunited with my Adam

Adams Pov: (gonna be short)

I am so happy and I can't wait to have a little "fun" with him I'm just really glad that Sean guy saved him and didn't just leave him out there I think he and I are gonna get along just fine. Because he brought my Italian back~

Sorry it's so short my ducklings it's just I haven't updated in a while and I think you guys deserve it so this is my first Christmas gift to you WELL since I don't update as much as I used to I want you guys to type in the comments on what you want for Christmas and I will try and serve you that Christmas gift and give ya a shout out me giving Christmas gift is gonna be a 1-2 week thing so hurry up an comment I'm gonna put up a thing for it to okay? So look out for the thing called "My gift to you" okay think real hard now! Bye my little ducklings! And merry Christmas! Or happy qunsa or haunika (sorry I can't type today)