Love is in the air

Sean's Pov:

I was walking with max a long with the others except chilled to his office we all took a seat. "Okay some question what the hell happened to the traitor " we were all petrified by the scene we saw that none of us talked. "C-chilled he... He went crazy" max raised an eyebrow "what chilled wouldn't-" I stopped him "that wasn't chilled it was someone else his eye was blue it was like he was taken controlled" max then snapped his fingers "delirious! He injected him with that needle I bet there's some kind of poison going through his brain he's slowly being too ken over by a type of monster!" Of course that makes sense "so it's like a parasite!" Maddy put in "kind yea look you guys go relax I'm gonna check in on him after I get some scientist to look in on this" we nod get up an head out

Max's Pov:

I gathered some of Anthony's documents and started to head out. I walked by the nurse office and saw Anthony being checked on his eyes focused on Adam. I kept walking I looked down at Anthony's papers 'his medical record says he used to have anxiety and had crack in the skull before causing some brain damage-' I looked up and saw ze about to trip so I dropped my stuff and caught him "you need to pay more attention Steven" he had a little blush on his face which was really cute "s-sorry max" I smiled at him. He looked down and started picking up the papers. "H-here" I took the papers gently from his hands "thank you I'll be on my way now" I started walking off smiling. 'I won't lie to my self or deny it I think ze is freaking cute and I have a crush on him I have had a crush on him for 3 weeks now' I chuckle to my self and open the door to the science room "is hutch in here?" I asked sark "yea he's right over there" I walked over to his station "hutch I need you to find some info on chilled as well as find out what's going through his blood" he turned to me "okay but I need a blood sample" I nodded "I'll get you that" I exit the room and walk straight to the nurse office I saw chilled sitting his head down and twitching whispering "I'll kill him..." I went up to him and lifted his head up his eye blue "chilled I need you to calm down" his eyes snapped to me and he stopped twitching "max..." His eyes went normal and he started to cry "max what's happening to me..." I gave him a little hug "I don't know that's what were trying to find out hey just rest up and get your energy back we will figure this out" he nodded and I went over to Jess "hey do you have a blood sample from him?" She nodded and gave me a plastic bag with the tube of his blood in it. "Thank you" I walked back to the science room and handed the bag to hutch "I will run some test" I nodded "I'll be at the mess hall" I walk out the door and head to the mess hall. I got some food and was gonna go sit where I usually do but saw ze alone. I sat next to him. "Oh uh hello sir" he said looking away "you can call me max for today." He nods "so why are you sitting alone"  I took a bite out of my sandwich. "Well two of my friends are in the infirmary minx and krisam are doing I don't know and the rest are training" he said "hm guess this is your first time alone" he looked down "well I wouldn't say it's my first time" he looked down sad. I hug him "hey don't worry I'll be here for you when ever" he blushed and looked at me "m-max" I look at the clock "well you have gun training and I have to help let's go" I take his hand and pull him up and start to walk to the training area.

I hope you liked this chapter the next one is gonna be in mostly ze and gassy pov!

Question of the day:
Do you guys like me calling you ducklings?